In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
New theory on past extinction events: Truck-kun killed the dinosaurs

Dex-chan lover
She ded

Not bad so far...at least she is putting some effort into being a Mary Sue!

Dex-chan lover
She can literally cast anything she comes up with as a spell, can't she?
This is... not very interesting to read, so far...

Dex-chan lover
Susaugoterus?.. That's a goddamn Stegosaurus

Is this what the Mesozoic Era actually looked like? were we led to foolishly believe that we started as cavemen.. but in truth, elves and dwarves existed prior to our history?

@Glomoro

Indeed, your theory may also be probable.. the so-called "meteorite" must be in actuality Truck-kun's first arrival to our planet, and by doing so, Truck-kun distorted time and space and gained his powers to Isekai.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda weird that she just gone and have a weird flick of switch that she wants to save many people and justify it as because i have a black healer title ffs
Also she's a pushover to boot lmao I'm barely hanging on a thread if i wanna drop it or nah lol hjëlp

And despite playing video games to have enough knowledge for skills, It's weird that she's not suspicious and just goes around tagging along with cyan and van like she basically give them her complete trust what the actual fuck

I know my statements are jumbled as hell but my mind's a mess after reading this up to this point

How odd. She has all this medical knowledge. We know she graduated from college to have a lazy and steady life. Becoming a nurse much less a doctor would mean a lot more work on her plate. Meaning that she never aimed to have a foot in the medical field. Is the Japanese curriculum so extensive that it includes so much medical education that she can so easily put into practice? Yes, it's magic, but the human body is so complicated that things are strategically twisted around each other and many parts look the same.

Also, for being such a lazy person, she's really taking in her Mary Sue halo and helping anyone who pounds at her door without a care. You show that you can think for yourself but your actions show otherwise. You somehow graduated college by probably not helping everyone along the way or you would look waaay more tired and stressed. So far this isn't very realistic.

With that said, thank you translator for taking the time to share this with us.

Every other comment on here showed my thoughts perfectly so all I can say is:
B r u h.

SHE IS DUMB !
SHE WANT TO HELP HEALING PEOPLE, BUT SHE CANT WAIT A DAY FOR HER MANA TO RECOVER ! DUMB DUMB
And i know not everyone as known about self-recovering technique but here i propose that she could have used after having so low mana a skills like "Cultivate" by putting herself in a place close to plant and tree, staying on the ground like the fellow cultivator that we see on some manga and she said the word... Make her absorb the surrounding mana as a faster rate and even allow her to grow with much mana that she have initialy ! But like i said not everyone can think of it.... There is also a technique that could drain a part of the mana of a person but that is more risky...

mmm yes i am about to run out of mana WHAM here's a phat healing AOE buff for you while i have basically none of my mp left

Dex-chan lover
She knows stuff about fantasy RPG, but I have a feeling she wasn't much of a gamer.

Users who are viewing this thread