In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer

this story can be entertaining for a day, but the resolves for each challenge are very convenient  easily  and quickly solved in general by other characters then the mc in most of the book after the first 3rd.
this is one in a few isekais that try to return home, but don't develop much of the life on earth. Her social and love life are also very one dimensional. I thought that she would be ace or the story would be more focus in the adventures, but even if that action part was better,  the characters only act in a way that is useful for the plot, no reluctant idea, no evolution or self improvement or change of plans.
Never I fear or rooted for the mc after the begging, the resolves weren't  clever or engaging feeling more as god ex machina plotting.
):

Double-page supporter
OP MC that just bumps along with no personal growth. She is overly flattered when her observance of minutiae is complimented. She is highly excited by what she can buy.

In other words, she is a typical example of an average woman. If she had a boyfriend before being isekai'd, she probably couldn't tell him what she wanted for dinner without him having to play 20 questions. I think that would be the worst of her behavior, though. She's materialistic, but she willing to work for it.

That being said, it really turns it all into a pretty bland story. There's no real exploration of what she can do, she can just suddenly do it. Plot-no-jutsu. If she freezes, and can't do it herself, there is someone who will just pick her up, and run away. Deus ex machina. Fifty Shades of Blah.

This is for those who want more from the romance isekai genre w/ a more capable female mc. The problems are easily solved, but I enjoyed just having an mc that wasn’t so clueless for once. Dont read for action or for a nice plot twist, its a fairly tamed story with pretty boys~

Amazing read but the ending will leave more to be desired. Felt like the ending was rushed out of nowhere :(. Take your time with this and read it more like a slice of life isekai with a bit extra

Bland and overdone. Think of any recent shounen game isekai with OP ML. Take out any sort of complex plot and action scenes. Add some cliche romance, and you have this story. Slugged through 16 chapters and couldn't put my finger on a single thing to make me want to continue reading.

Dont trust this comment below by Pika. Reading 16 chapters isnt enough at all to judge this manga. It’s not bland at all. It’s not overdone at all. This is not like recent shounen isekai at all whose mc collects harem & powers up crazily.
I love that this manga wasnt unnecessarily dragged on & on. No stupid or dense mc. She’s a bit naive, but it makes sense since she’s just a young girl. She’s strong & smart. The romance isnt cliche at all. It’s sweet & gentle.

The ending is also nice. It makes sense. It’s not rushed at all, since isnt anymore story can be added here. If the author tried to make it longer, people will lose interest instead.

Dex-chan lover
The romance is so forced with all this fate bullshit and the author put zero thought into how her mind is going to survive 5000 years without going insane.

Users who are viewing this thread