In Another World With My Smartphone - Ch. 90

Double-page supporter
Does mangaka has to adapt the entirety of the novel content as is or could they take some liberties ? Honnestly, most of the content about those dungeons could have been resumed into one or two pages, followed by a "flashback" on the incident with that wyvern and then we would get more meat of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Does mangaka has to adapt the entirety of the novel content as is or could they take some liberties ? Honnestly, most of the content about those dungeons could have been resumed into one or two pages, followed by a "flashback" on the incident with that wyvern and then we would get more meat of the story.
Personally I don't mind the extra detail in the manga adaptation. The anime already skips so much stuff that there would be too much missed from the story and it would feel super disjointed.

Fed-Kun's army
Personally I don't mind the extra detail in the manga adaptation. The anime already skips so much stuff that there would be too much missed from the story and it would feel super disjointed.
I have noticed that ln/wn, Manga and anime all have their pros and cons. Ln/wn has far more details but relies heavily on the readers imagination and understanding. Manga is the middle ground where they cut a little content to fit into the limited space the mangaka has but has pictures to make it easier to understand. Anime is where they heavily cut content, but the animated story can really bring action battles to life. That is what I noticed at least.

Dex-chan lover
So about the 'pin', is it really a Babylon artifact? If so, then who's controlling the wyvern?
This one in particular is not from Regina Babylon.
From the same era. Made by self-proclaimed rival, Debora Erks, "inferior by a huge margin". Her artifacts and research will pop up from time to time in the story as minor headache to solve. Because
  • "It's powerful but it's safety measures are defective"
  • "New but hardly interesting"
  • "Although it's very versatility, the burden is being forced on the user"
type of thing.
As for who is controlling... you will have to wait to enjoy it. Worth it. I tell you.:02:

Dex-chan lover
This one in particular is not from Regina Babylon.
From the same era. Made by self-proclaimed rival, Debora Erks, "inferior by a huge margin". Her artifacts and research will pop up from time to time in the story as minor headache to solve. Because
  • "It's powerful but it's safety measures are defective"
  • "New but hardly interesting"
  • "Although it's very versatility, the burden is being forced on the user"
type of thing.
As for who is controlling... you will have to wait to enjoy it. Worth it. I tell you.:02:
Is this still connected to Sakura's assassination?

Dex-chan lover
Is this still connected to Sakura's assassination?
No, entirely different plot line. "Dragon king" arc will be completed and resolved here, in a mean time Sakura's arc on back burner for a while but should be resolved soonish. Next chapter will start as 188 of WN version in a mean time Sakura's arc start with 224 of WN, but for that we needed character that appears in 210 WN. Funnily enough he was having means to cure amnesia the whole time already from the first meeting (he will be lamenting 'i am idiot').

Users who are viewing this thread