In Another World With My Smartphone - Vol. 10 Ch. 52 - Episode 52

Dex-chan lover
9230_original.jpg

holy fuck i love this manga so much, i watch/read isekai because i like to imagine scenarios that could occur but more often then not things like "actual relationship progress leading to marriage", "the mc making an actual fucking country", "The mc having equal relationships with all members of his harem", and "god literally descending just so he can say hi and prove that the mc has indeed met god". like damn this manga is more self indulging and hedonistic than sex. there's literally no room for me to image what if scenarios because the shit just strait up happens. 10/10

@Sasafras_

man, there is a theory in the forums that came up with volume 21 of Light Novel, because Fuyuhara keeps his real name secret, and the events in the novel are so natural and the description given by Touya's parents coincides more as if it was something real and Patora Fuyuhara hiding its true appearance and name only leaves more to the theorists, I can't say much if I don't deliver chapter 4 of volume 21 too early

Double-page supporter
More please. Tell the mangaka to hurry up so you can translate more. Yes, I'm being ungrateful, and selfish. This is the first manga I've actually enjoyed in a few weeks. I've been slogging through a lot of blah lately. This chapter made me happy. Thank you!

Fed-Kun's army
@DeathDonut
the crusades, despite the religious connotations with them, were more a joint reaction to the centre long incursion of the muslim world, religion is a fairly useful banner to get people behind when people otherwise would have no reason to care.

as for what wiki says about religion, no clue, I specifically talk about monotheistic with an afterlife concept because so far everyone I encountered has that built in mechanism of 'oh, they are enjoying life and getting wealthy off your work, well, they will suffer AFTER this life is over, so just deal with it' kind of text. as for christianity itself, don't look at the reformation, I mean one of the commandments is 'thou shalt have no false idol' or whatever and most punishments do call for the death of those that do, the reformation has given christians some level of chill to things that go against their religion, that I will credit them for, but it also wasn't by choice they did that. if I remember correctly, there are quite a few calls for the death of people who question authority from childhood to adulthood. when you take the religion out of what they say and imagine a group of powerful people creating a religion to control the masses, it makes far FAR more sense.

YESSSSSS, I finally gets to see this scene adapted noice!

Just waiting for the rest of the "Family" to show up!

Dex-chan lover
Imagine the pressure of knowing GOD got you on speed dial.

..... I can't imagine God just casually speed dialing you and suddenly appeared right next to you and said:

God: You Wassup?

Dex-chan lover
Dumb question but approximately where should I start reading if I watched the anime?

That roast, just the right crisp, not too well done nor too undercooked, but just right, crisp to perfection.

Users who are viewing this thread