In Another World With My Smartphone - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - Episode 31

Dex-chan lover
@XionSteel @LapisLazuli @Kuroageha

There’s nothing cute about pedophilia. The development between a 12 and 15yo is significant even if they’re both minors. A 12yo isn’t in any form mentally developed enough for a real relationship even if the medieval standards of the world say it’s ok.

not quite sure but I think it was mentioned in the wn that there is a difference in the amount of days in a year when compared to earth, so the girls should be a year or 2 older.

Group Leader
@tigerstar186 Maybe because I see both of them as naive children, both immature with their children love without realizing the intricate differences what an age can have. So in my eyes and because of my surrounding cultural influences, they're both on the same mental level, a child and I failed to see why is that a problem. So thanks for giving your perspective.

@utxma that's a spoiler not even the translated WN or LN have reached that, unless you read it the raw by your own or from our wikia ;)

>15 y/o kissing 12 y/o is a pedo
Retard , by your logic we should start locking up middle school student and sent them to jail.
Talking about mental development of a teenage as if you're an expert to it, reading books parroting internet without having a real experience interacting with them.

Aggregator gang
Yep, completely under the thumb.
Now he has 3 wives (if you include Francesca), and I suspect soon it'll be 5, lol.

@AsuraRaza

Technically, he's going to have 9 wives. Not counting the Gynoids (of which there are also 9, one for each part of Babylon) because they don't ever become official fiancees. We've actually already met 6 of them, though the official count will only be 4 as of the next few chapters.

Aggregator gang
@LazerWulf
Ah, ok, thank you. But 6? Who are the other two? Surely not the elf? And Francesca did declare herself "wife", so she should be counted as well.
This looks more and more like Tales of Wedding Rings (minus the rings, obviously).

Aggregator gang
Next are violent girls? Why not just say it instead of rounabout way. fck troublesome

Dex-chan lover
@AsuraRaza
besides his party, it would be the legal loli fairy, and the duke's loli. Now, duke's loli did say she wants to marry MC, but loli fairy elder was totally unexpected in the novel.

@AsuraRaza
The last episode of the anime confirms that there are 9, and shows us who they are, including the three we haven't met yet. The two we HAVE met, as flannan said, are Leen, the fairy, and Sue, the duke's daughter. I'm not quite sure on the timeline, but we should be meeting 2 of the other fiancees before the storyline which causes Touya to accept Sue as a fiancee, and Leen doesn't declare herself a fiancee until they discover the Library of Babylon, which might not be until after we meet the 9th girl.

Also, there are only 9 official fiancees, which is why there are also 9 pieces of Babylon and 9 Gynoids. Each Gynoid has inherited one of the traits of their creator Regina Babylon, and Cesca got her perverted sense of humor, so take whatever she says with a grain of salt.

Dex-chan lover
@lapizlazuli So when he's 18 and she's 15, it'll be legal? Tossing aside the fantasy setting, you do know that wouldn't fly in most civilized countries, right?

Group Leader
@phil777 Ehh, different background different culture, couldn't tell.. Legality is subjective for each culture and society. Maybe it's illegal in the western countries (idk cmiiw, still learning their values each day) but some eastern countries have "age difference standard" where so long as the age difference is not exceeding certain point, it still counts as "legal" (but this policy starts to be phased out due to underage marriage issue, etc) while a 40/60 yo marries someone half their age will be frown upon although it's legal.

Also the series has a way to circumvent this problem so it won't be so problematic that I won't tell because it's a spoiler (but maybe you already know about this) but that's still far away ahead (and hopefully this manga won't be axed, if so the LN is the only thing that so close to that plot point after the WN of course).

Users who are viewing this thread