In Another World With My Smartphone

@PlatinumBeast I don't mind spoilers but other people might... please tag your comment as spoiler just in case it is true since the topic of a "wedding" hasn't been discused yet

Dex-chan lover
@dwarfjazzer well, it's pretty obvious where this is going, so i don't really think it's a spoiler. especially since older comments spoiled a ton already anyway. then there's the anime that came a few years ago and had some foreshadowing too iirc

god styles on everyone, very cool. I think originally before reading the manga at the end of the anime I thought that one dude was another reincarnee but
turns out he was just some Phaze hunter
or whatever. imo anime ED was actually pretty good, on par with some other anime works. OP was decent, but not anything special.

@Galder just because someone did it before doesn't mean it can continue that way and I think those are based on WN it seems the LN will change some of that story i hope, and that anime foreshadow doesn't reach that far in the future in the story

@PlatinumBeast well no problem then... it is just that I can't deny nor confirm your comment without going too deep in google translate 😅

Dex-chan lover
@dwarfjazzer i remember the anime showing off all of his future
wives
in the last episode. dunno if they explicitly mentioned them being his
wives
though.

Shout out to all 286 people that rated this 1 star you're a bitch, and the 508 that rate it 10/10 why must you lie like that.

@Galder yes they mention it because of the finding of the androids, but not what it "is going to happen" in that event and "who" will be there and that was the point I was trying to make, didn't want to go to deep into the details to avoid extending the spoiler, that's all

@N3rvousWrek sorry for my vote, is just that I ike the stock... sorry wrong chat 🤣, I like trash that much 💩

Dex-chan lover
forced myself to read the Light Novel just because I really like Rize and Yae (design and character wise)

it's really boring, repetitive, too much "seigi no mikata" , contradiction, plotholes, mc used by everyone even tho he is the most powerful person, lack of motivation, and magic bullshitery.

but it have it moments, and the girl can be more cute sometimes. hope the author learn and improve from this.

Well when I was young and naive i thought it was good and the more I read the more It degrades, and he’s just a Marie sue not interesting anymore

I was having a good time, smiling to myself, and then this demon spawn of a comic showed up and I frowned. Ruined my day tbh.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for your translation efforts up until now. series doesn't seem to be all that popular so i doubt anyone will pick it up soon (if ever).

THERE IS NO GOD!
And neither more manga chapters after this point. lol

@lapislazuli Valeu cara, até!

Users who are viewing this thread