In the API add languages before listing

I was trying to create a plugin for my personal use so that i could see how many English chapters a manga has in the search results without going into the manga page and looking at the chapters.

So while trying out my spaghetti plugin i got a message that i was spamming the servers (Sorry about that).

But it could be easier if in the API the "lang_code" comes before listing the chapters. Because a manga could have 60 English chapters but 500+ in other languages.

So my suggestion is instead of listing every chapter and then giving the lang_code, do instead "chapter > lang_code > listed chapters".

Here is the link for the source code if someone wants to see how i failed in life [url GitHub]https://github.com/BirSurgun/MangadexSearchExtension/tree/master/MangadexChNumbers[/url]

Group Leader
Well, uhh, that’s just you... also, im sure I’m not the only one, but at least I already have my program written to take in the format the api currently gives. I’m too lazy to change that... and you could easily write a loop to change the structure for your benefit.

Users who are viewing this thread