In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki - Vol. 9 Ch. 61 - In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki

Double-page supporter
Yoooooooo Mokuren finally being badass here. Have to assume she and Ox-squad girl being the best at speed to stop sensei attack, and I like how everyone have some sort of role here

kinda sad that can't see other squads in vol cover: music, fire-ice, lost and pampered squad

edit: now thinking about it, sensei not actually fight seriously here because she not using snake (chapter 7)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hana-sensei finally end the rule and send her girls to meet boys
Pick the three most alluring girls
What was she planning here? :cool:
54x7cXl.png

Double-page supporter
Really unfortunate ending, the series was great outside of the penpal arc. It was a great ensemble comedy with a bunch of lovable gimmicky characters like Hinagiku and Mokuren. Lots of unused potential there with all the other teams or characters we didn't see much of like Tsuwabuki or Shakuyaku. I was always way more invested in the interactions between all the village girls than Tsubaki's obsession. I really loved chapters like Hinagiku's gambling den, or the Roosters, or the hip flip bar, or the fortune telling one, or the thunderstorm one...

I wouldn't want to see it become a romcom like all of his other works though, so I guess it's for the best.

Thanks to the scanlation team for following this series until the end.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
kinda weak for an ending, the focus is a bit too much on "the men" yet the whole manga was about interaction between main cast, doesn't make much sense, we can't relate to what's going on

Double-page supporter
I had hoped that this story would continue for a little longer. I feel both happy and bitter reaching the end. Nonetheless, thank you to the author for a great series, as well as the scanslation team for their work!

Double-page supporter
Looks like Tsubaki following her sensei step of falling in love with older man.

Dex-chan lover
I really like the ending!
It didn't just change the goal at the end like coming back to the village and saying "You know what? I like being in the village more. So I will not go the other side"
Though, I am sad that this series just ended. It was a fun read!

Really happy to see that Tsubaki's relationship with the "man" that she exchanged letters with is gonna progress :glee:
In-Tsubaki-s-heart.png

Group Leader
Can Yamamoto finish a manga with a real ending instead of a rushed, axed ending for once?

I have been reading this series for a long time. I've seen it go through many different groups, so thank you Fe Scans for keeping doing it until the end.

Hmm if this is how Yamamoto handles an ending then I am gonna lower my hopes for Takagi-san to have a satisfying ending.
Keep your hopes as low as possible. I'll do the same for Soredemo Ayumu too.

Users who are viewing this thread