In the Land of Leadale - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Let's Do A Mock Battle!

Dex-chan lover
"Any attack that can cause a serious injury is forbidden."
So thrusting with a sharp spear can't do serious injury.

Nice to see her looking serious for once.

Better chapter than the previous one. That one made me feel like I wanted to drop the manga.

Dex-chan lover
looks like Opus is in that world as well...
Kind of.
Opus placed Canya in the village inn at the start of the story, she did not just spawn there.
Opus and Canya both have special connections to Leadale existing as a VRMMORPG.
Opus was the head Developer of the game, and gave Canya the gear to play with her uncle.
The game project was started/funded by Canya's uncle because of her injuries.
They have also both been in Leadale the entree time since the servers went down, Canya was just unconscious due to reasons...

Dex-chan lover
Kind of.
Opus placed Canya in the village inn at the start of the story, she did not just spawn there.
Opus and Canya both have special connections to Leadale existing as a VRMMORPG.
Opus was the head Developer of the game, and gave Canya the gear to play with her uncle.
The game project was started/funded by Canya's uncle because of her injuries.
They have also both been in Leadale the entree time since the servers went down, Canya was just unconscious due to reasons...
guess i have to read the LN then, but can only find 5 volumes of translated ones :unsure:

Double-page supporter
These translations are so bad. I'm gonna have to drop this, I can't take this terrible translation anymore.

Dex-chan lover
8 volumes.
Try justlightnovels.
thats where i got 5 vols from before, and just rechecked, the saved mega link only has 5, did that painful link-to-link path again from the site, the new folder has 8...

Dex-chan lover
thats where i got 5 vols from before, and just rechecked, the saved mega link only has 5, did that painful link-to-link path again from the site, the new folder has 8...
Yes, jln sometimes likes to create new folders and leave old folders not updated.

Users who are viewing this thread