Inaho-kun wa Nise Kanojo no Hazu na no ni - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
"But he's a guy!!" (Page 12)
As a certain scientist would say it, "Daga otoko da".
01DA5E05DCD8B128A6CA154580C7670A9CC65828

Supporter
Yk i'm a bit sad on how extreme the pay off for the twist was
"Im dressing up as a girl because i'm so poor i can't afford men's clothing and the only one that could lend me clothes was a girl" like this is WAY too unrealistic
But i enjoy how their relationship is more unique than the average crossdress manga

Dex-chan lover
"Im dressing up as a girl because i'm so poor i can't afford men's clothing and the only one that could lend me clothes was a girl" like this is WAY too unrealistic
But i enjoy how their relationship is more unique than the average crossdress manga
As per my understanding it's because he want to stay focused on his study and dressing up as a girl grab less attention than being a cute boy. I feels like we would be seeing flashback when he simply dress up like a boy, maybe got bullied or something.

in the webcomic he was bullied for being effeminate

though this serialization had nothing to do with the webcomic

Supporter
As per my understanding it's because he want to stay focused on his study and dressing up as a girl grab less attention than being a cute boy. I feels like we would be seeing flashback when he simply dress up like a boy, maybe got bullied or something.
The thing is that MC shot that down like, a page after

And the statement doesnt even fit Common Sense on Japan

Woah this is like really bad... Do people really read this kind of manga every character are ever blackmailer, insensitive or a carpet like there's no redeemable character.

Users who are viewing this thread