Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Furry peeps needs to be protecc-ted.
I support Masaru's movement for their release...

Dex-chan lover
Nowadays most passenger vehicles, even larger ones, don't use leaf springs as body-on-frame models continue to dwindle.

Hell, even the Corvette stopped using em.

🤠

kinda generic but also not at the same time....

was kinda expecting him to say "your life" and destroying the wall behind him XD

Double-page supporter
Release the releaseeee!!!!
Mooaaarr!
Mooaaaar!

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
@Nep ohh... Lance he did...

Lancelot. cucked. Arthur. First Knight indeed....

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating the chapter and oh this is pretty interesting than all of the generic isekai out there

Dex-chan lover
that's one crazy MC lol

btw he shouldnt just say so be it, just say if negotiation broken then he can just eradicate them!!
see in fantasy world as long you have POWER you can have everything!!!
even crooks and villain has their own crew, why not MC?

yes, i would love to see the world BURN lol (not to mention the world full of crooks)

Fed-Kun's army
Typical isekai MC, agrees to serve someone he knows nothing about.

What he offered was more than enough, the contract should end once he’s delivered that rather than promising his entire future.

Fed-Kun's army
What a loser Japanese MC with no mind. Not all normal Japanese MC's are subservient men who are willing to immediately serve anyone in power without learning anything about him like a fucking dumbass, not when he's on the losing end.
If they were fine with enslaving non-humans, giving them MORE power is only going to make it worse, and like normal humans, you can't change their opinions on non-humans be inferior species overnight, so what he is doing is basically giving humans more power, with getting nothing in return, when he can just power through negotiations.

This isn't a civil society where every race is just the human race and you can do it through "mutual understanding" or non-violent protest. This literally only works because in our world, every race was a human. There are literally many different anthropomorphic species. Its entirely different from just skin color. They literally consider them non-humans, so they can kill them non-chalantly like the Japanese Army killing the locals in WWII or Nazis in the holocaust. They are the evil, what the MC is doing is essentially saying to the Nazis, well, shit, heres your nuclear bomb (which by giving them advance technology = more humans = more power = killing all other non-human species, especially since the gods don't give a crap about species other than humans from the way the goddess phrases it).

Especially in medieval times, you can't change the society from the top, you HAVE TO do it from the bottom. This means, revolution, or in this case, massive amounts of violence.

MC is a fucking dumbass with no brain cells. If this doesn't come to bite him in the ass, then I'm dropping this series. I can stand dumb MC's making dumb decisions if it leads to tragedy later as a means of character development, but if this all turns out well, then its just a shitty story with a dumb MC where the world works for him, in the stupidest most plot convenient way.

tl;dr God, I can't believe there exists a series that can make loathe the MC in just 1 line. This development is just so cliche and dumb and never more have I ever hated the phrase "So be it".

Dex-chan lover
"this is gonna be tough" sure, it would be, if you were actually negotiating...

Why doesn't the mc offers "I won't end your lives now" as his part of the deal ?

The previojs chapter showed so much potentail.
to bad it all went down the drain, this is one of the worst kinds.
Also i understand that different people have different opinions so to each is own, but for me it's utter disgust with this MC

O fuck with this fake cuck diplomatic approach. Also what the hell is that exchange? Free laborforce vs "carriage won't shake as much" = est deal ever? Are you kidding me?
"Release them willingly or I will bury you". There. Done.

Bruh no this dude needs to talk with the demihumans first before being their 'representative' and doing a negotiation lol and I know that these manga aren't supposed to be taken that seriously but it's just a thought why in these mangas the demi-humans are the ones being exploited while they possess greater physical strength than the humans. If the demi-humans have all that strength and same thinking capacity of humans shouldn't they have more supoeriority over humans with them having intelligence and strength to back it up?

What the fuck is this tone whiplash from the last chapters, suddenly we are just fine dealing with slavers and rewarding them with knowledge? MC should have demanded the release of the slaves and then offered to trade knowledge as equal civilisations later. Fuck these people

Users who are viewing this thread