Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
That bunny girl should fetch for a high price, he should find a chance to kidnap her.

it should be another sim-city isekai. just keep building something interesting.

Dex-chan lover
So the young, junior gods manage the stats and levels based worlds while their elders handle hardcore mode.

Dex-chan lover
ya know at first i was like man what rkind of stupid god would bet someone life away but then it was Zeus aand.
yeah Yeah that sounds like Zeus

Contributor
If the gods exist on that Earth, how the hell does Zeus have jurisdiction over Japan?

Dex-chan lover
Color me interested, however I hate the 'Useless God' trope. The only time I've been fine with it so far, is that one manga where the guy gets skills from the food he eats, Since the goddess in that is useless, but kind of cute and affectionate. (From what I remember)

Double-page supporter
I love the bickering of the two goddesses. And seeing Hera as a normal person instead of her being the evil villainess is kind of refreshing.

Double-page supporter
I have a feeling that the younger goddess is responsible for the human-nonhuman resentment/aggression...

Dex-chan lover
@GerryCerryBery Well thats still up for possible reveals later. I mean the scary ones are the ones who seem normal and friendly. She might have even planned this whole thing and rigged the machine then teleported him to the "wrong place".

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1
If the gods exist on that Earth, how the hell does Zeus have jurisdiction over Japan?
I would guess that non-believers are outside of any jurisdiction and as Japan has few real believers and the religious practice is mostly done as a cultural tradition and actual practiced faith is pretty rare there.
So basically, non-believers are basically Free Real Estate and can be fucked with without breaking the NAP. Furthermore, I'd assume that Divine Jurisdiction is more along the lines of Religion rather than along the lines of nationality.

In short, Those who have declare faith in Shinto are under the Jurisdiction of the Japanese gods, Those who declare faith in Christianity are under the Jurisdiction of the Christian god and those who don't declare faith in any religion are Free Real Estate.

the first part of the chapter was very abrupt, i guess the author cant wait to get to the meat of the story

the art is quite good so ill follow for now

Dex-chan lover
I love isekai stories where the main character is an ordinary guy who gets isekaied and continues using their skills from their previous life to get by.

Users who are viewing this thread