Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
@Milanin Thats why he made a happy face while laying in bed.

woy7cJR.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Zethnov maybe at some point it will be revealed that the chief is also an isekai traveller who just happens to be the home center manager who used to exploit him all the time! (Just a guess, NOT a spoiler)

Speaking of the rabbit milf, talk about the wedgie she had in the first panel!!! This artist cracks me up.

😳

Dex-chan lover
I know its not on purpose but some of the facial expressions are drawn incorrectly so when he was patting the bunny girls head she look like she was in the midst of an orgasm. And when the mom bunny was welcoming him his face looked...predatory lmao

Dex-chan lover
"You can help if there's anything you can do"

"Hmm, not really; I did every single form of rural construction known to my rather advanced nation, so I probably can't help out with anything in this area that needs assistance with rural construction... yeah, nothing comes to mind, because I despise assisting other people... yeah... No! WAIT!

THERE IS...!!"

How fucking stupid do you have to be, and how selfishly stupid do you think your audience is?

You needed 4 pages to figure out that you can do the thing you've been doing for over a decade?

Either the author thinks their audience has the intellect of a concussed duckling, or the author is stupid...

Either way, it's rather insulting

Users who are viewing this thread