Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 10 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
@filzeV-zer0 - Thanks for the uploads! Also, I'm sorry to ping you but it looks like chapters 20 and 32 are missing from Mangadex. Is there any chance you could upload those here if you get some time? I'm binging through this series right now and I had to read those two on an alternate site!

EDIT: Just caught up to the current chapter! Thanks for all your guys's hard work over the past several years. Is there any chance of getting the old letterer and translator that you guys used on Chapter 42 and before? The quality of both really started dropping from Ch 43 onwards :( It's still legible! But with shoddy work it'll be hard to convince people to contribute...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just so everyone knows, this is absolutely Comicdom. Who I definitely paid to translate this manga like 2 years ago. So do not give this guy a penny. If you guys need proof, I can dig up the paypal receipt. He gave some excuse that fake pledges made his balance negative, so he didn't do it. But he was absolutely paid by me. $200 I believe. And yeah, lesson learned. Spend money on things with a more promising return, like hookers and blow.
Is there any reason you didn't put the glorious Comic Condom group as the scanlator on the info? You thought people wouldn't know it's you? And why tf are you coming back? Run outta funds?

Edit: Just for ironic fun, he just sent me a Paypal request for another 500, and yeah, just no.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
why has mangadex not banned this bastard yet? he is a scamer using their site to scam people with these horrendously bad copy pasted machine translations, what they are doing is a genuine scam and fraud, people, please, i beg of you, do not even remotely consider giving these bastards even so much as a single cent.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh, so you're actually a messenger of the Goddess since you summoned her in front of me...Now, you need to leave."

Girl, you are in the PRESENCE OF THE GODDESS, a being who oversees the world is literally in front of you!

Dex-chan lover
One of these days this will get an official translation and we'll all be happy
I doubt it. There are many great series that don't get translations.
Even in the rare case something gets translated, you'll have to buy it. And the release dates between volumes for officials are notorious for being long in some series. :huh:

Paying for this guy's translation will only encourage more dog water scans in the future and potentially impacting other scan group's quality of work as well. Donate if you want the translation bar to be six feet under going forward. I, on the other hand, genuinely hope no one donates to this clown.

Aggregator gang
Just so everyone knows, this is absolutely Comicdom. Who I definitely paid to translate this manga like 2 years ago. So do not give this guy a penny. If you guys need proof, I can dig up the paypal receipt. He gave some excuse that fake pledges made his balance negative, so he didn't do it. But he was absolutely paid by me. $200 I believe. And yeah, lesson learned. Spend money on things with a more promising return, like hookers and blow.

Edit: Just for ironic fun, he just sent me a Paypal request for another 500, and yeah, just no.
thanks for spreading the word, only found out a few days ago about all the bs and drama that yuri's been pulling over the years. it's shocking to me that dex still lets him upload at all, much less at this level of quality.

No, ComicDom is "one-man army", he said it himself.
ComicDom is him. He is ComicDom.
yep she even is a one-man army now lol. everyone that knows the shit they'll pull refuse to work with them.

Aggregator gang
sooo where the flying f are the new chapters?
sadly another group hasnt picked it up yet.. and might not with the backlog they might feel like they'd have to fix before going into the newer chapters. though the conman/woman might randomly upload another chunk under a different name in a few months. thats what they did last time. really sucks because they've(comicdom/yuri/many other aliases) not only screwed over a lot of people that worked for them and are why the early chapters of things start out decent, however they've all quit or moved to real groups that wont burn them(basically anytime a team quit because of yuri f'ing them over she/he'd just recruit more but word of mouth and the rep followed till no one would anymore), but also because of their sniping and, dont give a crap attitude towards basically everyone, a lot of good l groups abandoned series they were working on that would have likely kept being consistently released. it was a whole shitshow and a half.

Dex-chan lover
:question: Bro, what? 'Wow yes a goddess but please leave we've got berserk bugs'
??? She's THE GODDESS OF YOUR ENTIRE WORLD?? Sigh. I should just stop thinking, it's an isekai. :smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
Just re-read the series again.

All the ComicDom extra pages begging for money were pretty annoying.

Hopefully someone picks it up, pretty fun series. Although the amount of stalled manga I'm following is pretty insane.

Dex-chan lover

Wow what a scumbag, I hope they got banned.
Btw thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread