Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 42

Double-page supporter
I felt at first that I thought Adelina had interest on mc. But the route start shifting to the goddess.
I wished tho mc had asked permission with Adelina with the matter, if she wanted to get married or at least consult since she will be the queen

Dex-chan lover
By the way it shouldnt be nation and yes country as a nation is a along etno-cultural lines of which shouldnt exist in vintalia as everyone is of diferent etno-linguistic and species , and if its to recognize it should be nationstate as that word means a state with only one nation for example japan is a nation state as they have just one nation being mostly the japanese , a country doesnt have such limitations as it just the state no need etno-linguistic connections.

Fed-Kun's army
zack's name was zeiltak ?!?! since when lol. . and i've heard of wingman and wingwoman but wing-goddess might be a new one. guess zack's gonna have to tell masaru that victinias likes him, a small payback haha. masaru thinks he's overthinking stuff when he hit the nail on the head already.

psa: anyone that hasnt already please google comicdom before you consider donating.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread