Indulging a Crazy Beauty - Ch. 4 - The Zhou Siblings

Dex-chan lover
Spring rain/visions of spring is a euphemism for fertility/lovemaking. Idk how often it's used out of China but but the more I look at this chapter the more I'm convinced that "random" imagery of Koi (also become active in spring) in the rain was just a really artistic blur of a sex scene lol.

Chained butterfly just became a top contender with Gilded cage imagery. Haven't seen such a great depiction of "imprisoned fragility" in a long time

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work!
edit: the format of tl notes is really nice

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Spring rain/visions of spring is a euphemism for fertility/lovemaking. Idk how often it's used out of China but but the more I look at this chapter the more I'm convinced that "random" imagery of Koi (also become active in spring) in the rain was just a really artistic blur of a sex scene lol.

Chained butterfly just became a top contender with Gilded cage imagery. Haven't seen such a great depiction of "imprisoned fragility" in a long time
bai man also has a ton of butterfly imagery in general so I'm excited to see where this parallelism goes 🕺

Dex-chan lover
For some reason writing the middle word last in a line 0/10 immersion broken

Also she bi as fuck good for her good for her

Dex-chan lover
So is true that woman teach physically those stuff for other woman, like that recently anime implied

Group Leader

鱼水之欢 (The pleasures of fish and water/fish in water/etc) is the euphemism for sex they're referencing. Koi = fish. Water is pretty self explanatory.

Users who are viewing this thread