Indulging a Crazy Beauty - Ch. 6 - You Can Only Love Me

Fed-Kun's army
If the pretending to be asleep trope moves them along I’ll take it. Could be fun if the one being seduced gets flipped in this life. Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
didn’t we already get the ending? first chapter we got to see how the Bai bitch kills the General because her stupid pussy can’t stop defending her dumb role in this society and defend the damn stupid price

I HATE stories were they show what is happening ONLY to go backwards in time and be like “here how it got to THAT POINT”

because from the first chapter we already know that after 2 YEARS in the future the Bei bitch doesn’t love the general at all !!!

Dex-chan lover
Must be uncomfortable to sleep in this attire, ms general.
Now that we've seen the general's confessions, we're just waiting to see the princess go all yandere-like, just as she seems on the cover.
Thanks for the chapter!

Supporter
didn’t we already get the ending? first chapter we got to see how the Bai bitch kills the General because her stupid pussy can’t stop defending her dumb role in this society and defend the damn stupid price

I HATE stories were they show what is happening ONLY to go backwards in time and be like “here how it got to THAT POINT”

because from the first chapter we already know that after 2 YEARS in the future the Bei bitch doesn’t love the general at all !!!
I don't think this is going to work out like that - I think this is actually a pair of intersecting but offset time loops, kind of like two infinity symbols offset by half, if that makes any sense at all . . . But I think the start of the manga was at one of the end points, and we're now back at one of the intersection points, and about to start moving forwards on a different path. So that bit of foreshadowing isn't actually where we can expect things to go next.

Maybe . . .

Dex-chan lover
Aiya, poor Zhou Rong. Went from practically having 饿虎扑食 (Hungry tiger pouncing on prey) written in her eyes, to losing her facade entirely. Even her roughness with Bai Man came across as a desperate frustration born from their tragic beginnings and seemingly non-existent future. Wether it's being forgotten, dying, or losing Bai Man to everything from death to societal standars, Zhou Rong is a complete and unstable mess of emotions because of her Sisyphian struggle to have a happy ending with Bai Man.

If there's a celestial dartboard somewhere immune to the time hijinks, Zhou Rong has turned that MF into a pincushion with how many things she's tried to keep them together lol.

Meanwhile Bai Man is just out here looking for a pair of Golden thighs to hug until she gets tf out of Palace Intrigue: Groundhog Day edition 😭 Like I don't blame her but Zhou Rong has to be going through it knowing the person she wants by her side only wants to get as far away as possible, and remembers nothing of their shared passions

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully Bai Man now has a realisation that makes her say Bye Man.
I think the ending isn't what it seems, in the same way as 'we never saw a body' in TV here we never saw a killing blow. I think Bai Man will offset it or something, especially if she starts remembering her previous lives from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread