Infection

@Dva
Hello.
Please answer: Extra from the third volume of the manga "Infection" was not translated into English by accident or intentionally?

PS: PM system not worked - because I ask here.

Does anybody else remember the firefighter girl who drove the truck? Like WTF happened to her? She literally just dropped out of the story without a word.

Aggregator gang
Ok. Just want to say that harem stories aren't bad by default, but badly written ones are. Your mileage may vary.

Dex-chan lover
fuck this shit, like srsly. an ADULT (?) BEGS for help cause hes being "seduced" by an evul middle school grill? srsly? not for me, this manga. still thank you for your translation efforts till now. i'm out.

blv

Ill have to disagree with most of the comments here.
First, calling the mc retarded? come on its a fucking kid, going through this kind of event. His decisions and psychology are not only completely justified, but believable. Second, 'badly written harem story', incorrect as well. Once again, the development makes sense for teenagers going through something like this. They cling to whatever they can, and want to experience whatever they can, since they could die at any moment. Even for adults it would work like this. If anything, this makes more sense than your run of the mill highschooler with 8 girls panting around him for no apparent reason while being unable to act and willingly even get a kiss from one; which makes up for what, 70% of the harem genre? just go read to love ru, what are you doing here.
And Third, of course there are inconsistencies and absurdity every now and then. Its a manga. Overall, i have to admit i got here for the fanservice not expecting much, but even being a zombie genre enthusiast, the infection parameters and plot development surprised me. Good art, junji ito vibes in a couple of pages.

Bruh this is really zombie ecchi lmfao
Decent art but story is iffy and the ecchi throws off the serious moments

Dex-chan lover
This may be a manga dedicated mostly to fan service but I really don’t care because I cannot stop reading this train wreck

@Dva

Infection Vol. 3 Extra is missing.
Can you please translate if possible?
Take your time.😉

Thank you.😁

Double-page supporter
A total thot right from the start. I thought she was beginning to become a good person but it seems I'm mistaken

Users who are viewing this thread