Ingoku Danchi - Ch. 35 - An Offering to the Housewife

Dex-chan lover
Well I wasn’t expecting any of that, to think that bad woman in charge would be willing to kill her best friends son.

And the fact that the other housewives quote surprised by his fake death. Says a lot about their mental state and compromised sense of morality and efficacy.

Also, they’re already buried someone, what a terrifying group.

Thanks for the translation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Does anyone remember who Kanzaki is? Also do we know which man she is referring to, when burying the manager?

Double-page supporter
Does anyone remember who Kanzaki is? Also do we know which man she is referring to, when burying the manager?
The saleswoman who sold the gadgets to the main character. She was part of the organization. About the man, no, we don't know yet, but it has been foreshadowed, so maybe you can figure it out.
Or just wait for the translations to catch up with the raws, where it has been confirmed who she's talking about.
What is even going in on anymore, im genuinely lost
Rizu (Yoshida's mother) discovers a shard/rock/whatever which can resonate with a person's mind and guide them to their ideal state->along with Nezako (the lesbian) tries to team up with Raikou, but they lack funding and also get expelled from college due to being degenerates->Rizu gives up, goes away, marry and birth a kid->Nezako kept researching, makes a breakthrough (more or less, since it went wrong as seem in this chapter), finds Rizu, but gets mad because of jealously->Kabane's (the apartment complex owner) underground organization gets a hold of Nezako and together with Raikou, they create the libido clothes, with brings the housewives inner desires and takes form to realize them->Nezako'ss goal is to wake up Rizu and turn her into a goddess, for that she needs both the libido clothes research and Yoshida.

What Kabane is really after has not been disclosed yet. This is as far as I can go without spoilers. Does this helps? Is there anything else you are confused about?

Power Uploader
Given how long it will likely take for us to reach them in scanlations
To clarify: This chapter (35) came out today in JP. We use uncensored kindle raws, which are usually 1-2 chapters behind the censored nicovideo ones.

The latest nicov censored chapter is 37.1, so ~2 months out.

The censorship is horrendous for this series btw; black boxes everywhere.

Fed-Kun's army
To clarify: This chapter (35) came out today in JP. We use uncensored kindle raws, which are usually 1-2 chapters behind the censored nicovideo ones.

The latest nicov censored chapter is 37.1, so ~2 months out.

The censorship is horrendous for this series btw; black boxes everywhere.
Thanks for this, it's definitely worth the extra wait to get uncensored chapters. Also really appreciate the refresher, it can be kind of hard to remember what's going on in stories that only update once a month, especially this one with how chaotic it is.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised but I don't feel anythng from the death (yeah, sure) of the corrupt cop, she had no problems twisting the laws and psyche for whatever stupid objective she had.
I presume the shock only scorched her chest and caused a mild heart attack, woul dhave been good it it digged in and removed her from the field.
This psycho ruined multiple lives, planned to ruin more, and who knows how many got killed and buried when she was covering it up.

Users who are viewing this thread