Ingoku Danchi - Ch. 35 - An Offering to the Housewife

Dex-chan lover
Its kinda cute that Rizu found acceptance as a pervered housewife.

Double-page supporter
Given how long it will likely take for us to reach them in scanlations, can you post some tagged spoilers?
Like the uploader said, the scanlations are not so behind and it is due to the await for the uncensored raws, but I can give you a short preview about the next chapters. It is convoluted, but bear with me, it is more clear in the manga.

There are many flashbacks and I'm omitting details.

To use the resonance stone, the women need to be housewives, so Shirakage, Kanzaki and Haibara got fake husbands who are under hypnosis. Kanzaki's husband, who has been mentioned in the story before, worked as a gov. agent and was after Raikou, who after being expelled from collage went on developing the libido clothes and selling her research to criminals, he found her, got attacked and supposedly killed. When Raikou tried get rid of the body, she was coerced into working for Kabane's organization, they made her husband (the computer) into a hostage. Kanzaki was tasked to get rid of the body, but the man was alive and she fell in love with him, resulting in her betraying the organization.

In present time, Shirakage also fell in love with her husband and wants to quit the organization, after a short fight, she gets recruited by Raikou and they go to Kanzaki's house, where they meet her husband, who gets weapons from the the gov agency (the weapons Yoshida buys from Kanzaki), he says he got the ultimate weapon to fight against the remaining housewives, the voltack suit.

Now I wonder how they will deal with Katagiri, I can see Raikou fighting against Kabane and Nezako, since she is very strong and they also got Kanzaki and Shirakage, but I think Katagiri is only going down with the D, so here is where our MC should shine. Also, in theory Nezako shouldn't be able to use the libido clothes, but she got Raikou's research so who knows what she will do with the resonance stone now.

Ah, Haibara is likely alive, Raikou sucks in making sure she killed her target.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Still hate MC's stupid hairstyle
You know what, at this point I find it kind of charming.

Really hated it in the beginning but by now I'm just glad he has something that distinguishes him from Black Haired protagonist Nr. 991340.

Dex-chan lover
You know what, at this point I find it kind of charming.

Really hated it in the beginning but by now I'm just glad he has something that distinguishes him from Black Haired protagonist Nr. 991340.
You make a valid point, but damn I wish the author would've given that more thought

I mean look at Hirohiko Araki (Jojo author) his characters all have a unique look to them, some look funny but not too cringe like this MC

Like the uploader said, the scanlations are not so behind and it is due to the await for the uncensored raws, but I can give you a short preview about the next chapters. It is convoluted, but bear with me, it is more clear in the manga.

There are many flashbacks and I'm omitting details.

To use the resonance stone, the women need to be housewives, so Shirakage, Kanzaki and Haibara got fake husbands who are under hypnosis. Kanzaki's husband, who has been mentioned in the story before, worked as a gov. agent and was after Raikou, who after being expelled from collage went on developing the libido clothes and selling her research to criminals, he found her, got attacked and supposedly killed. When Raikou tried get rid of the body, she was coerced into working for Kabane's organization, they made her husband (the computer) into a hostage. Kanzaki was tasked to get rid of the body, but the man was alive and she fell in love with him, resulting in her betraying the organization.

In present time, Shirakage also fell in love with her husband and wants to quit the organization, after a short fight, she gets recruited by Raikou and they go to Kanzaki's house, where they meet her husband, who gets weapons from the the gov agency (the weapons Yoshida buys from Kanzaki), he says he got the ultimate weapon to fight against the remaining housewives, the voltack suit.

Now I wonder how they will deal with Katagiri, I can see Raikou fighting against Kabane and Nezako, since she is very strong and they also got Kanzaki and Shirakage, but I think Katagiri is only going down with the D, so here is where our MC should shine. Also, in theory Nezako shouldn't be able to use the libido clothes, but she got Raikou's research so who knows what she will do with the resonance stone now.

Ah, Haibara is likely alive, Raikou sucks in making sure she killed her target.
I really want to see all the perverted housewives join up in the final battle so we can have an epic pervert avenger assembled scene, lol. Which make perfect sense considered they wanted to make a divine cloths. And you gonna need a whole squad to take out a god

You make a valid point, but damn I wish the author would've given that more thought

I mean look at Hirohiko Araki (Jojo author) his characters all have a unique look to them, some look funny but not too cringe like this MC
It's intentional tho.
He's a manager, boring, meek and weak looking
He's not supposed to look funny or cool

Aggregator gang
To clarify: This chapter (35) came out today in JP. We use uncensored kindle raws, which are usually 1-2 chapters behind the censored nicovideo ones.

The latest nicov censored chapter is 37.1, so ~2 months out.

The censorship is horrendous for this series btw; black boxes everywhere.
Thank you for waiting for the uncensored raws. Too many people use censored raws for series where the nudity is one of the big draws, so reading it becomes pointless.

Dex-chan lover
They don't make enough demented and profoundly retarded manga like this. This shit is so fun.

Users who are viewing this thread