Ingoku Danchi - Ch. 36 - Remote Housewife Weapon Mamoru

Fed-Kun's army
I guess he has a sword now, or did he get it from the the detective? Definitely skipped a few details, but man is this getting interesting

Dex-chan lover
Dammit i actually skipped reading, and came here hoping to get a resume of the chapter from the comments, and it seems like everyone else had the same idea, dammit i don't actually want to read this thing!
:dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Where the FUCK is this manga going?!?

I previously said it was like a train barrel rolling through a burning building and landing back on the tracks... but I retract that.

This is like 9/11 but all the hijacked planes hit the WTC, but instead of exploding and killing everyone... they just kinda flew right through the building harmlessly. And then before anyone could figure out what happened, every building in Lower Manhattan suddenly collapses, killing everyone inside of them. That's the level of fucking "W H A T?!" I am feeling every time I read this manga and try and catch up to what the fuck is going on.

Reikou better commit Adultery with Manager Body because MC naivity gone and he look so Chad

Dex-chan lover
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fbdd014d1-d814-44ec-ae82-e35d62ab4323_1024x672.jpeg
This manga is confusing lmao

Double-page supporter
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Ingoku Danchi. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Yoshida's pure outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Leo Tolstoy literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Ingoku Danchi truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Doji Usa Porori's existencial catchphrase "Diiiiiiick!🎵", which itself is a cryptic reference to Christopher Moore's American epic Lamb I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Sakusei Kenkyuujo's genius unfolds itself on their screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have an Ingoku Danchi tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the housewives eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

is this the third male character who has face?
No, there was this guy too and Shouda (the tall housewife) husband too. I don't remember if there was anyone else. I'm considering only characters without glasses.

Users who are viewing this thread