Ingoshima - Vol. 10 Ch. 111 - Traces Leading the Way

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, can anyone tell me a summary of what happened these 111 chapters?

@AnotherRat
- Group of Students and Teachers go in a class trip
- Got in a shipwreck caused by a storm
- Stranded on an island
- People living in the island are psychos who sacrifices the stranded people for their god
- Some female students got caught, killed, some were rap3d while others including fmc became the wife of the tribe's leader
- Male mc decided to rescue the fmc and met soldiers(female in this chapter)in the island who also wants to escape the island
- They teamed up to rescue all the students caught and the other surviving soldier
- Tribe people have lots of strong guys while the students and one teacher are also badass
- Now all of them are fighting inside the tribe people's base

The uploading schedule is honestly a waste of time. Why can't the mangaka just do 24 pages per chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Realism is out the window again. At least it was a little bit realistic until that guy sucked up another guy's intestines out of his ass, but now we have invincible soldiers. Fuck that.

Duh, her nips is hard that it pushes her supposed-to-be thick clothing. I wonder if that is normal in that world? Or is her body being affected by the surrounding area? Or she is just horny? Or maybe she has vibrator on? Or perhaps, the cloth become like that because of the environment? I'm confused.

Dex-chan lover
Shoot him in the bulge for max damage

@AnotherRat It started off as a good/terrifying thriller, but the pacing got fucked when they switched magazines

@oukamihalf I'd assume it's because she has a lot of chemicals pumping through her from the stress, and because of the storm, the room is cold

noob girl, why did she bring gun to infiltrate enemy base ?
she is gonna be gangraped in the next ch....

Dex-chan lover
@najimimisogi Thanks ^^ For a moment I thought this one was the same Guro/Thriller/Rapey/Edgy-like manga with the same island theme as another manga. I don't actually remember its name, but the initial premise was pretty much the same hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread