Ingoshima - Vol. 11 Ch. 127 - Agreement, to Obscenity (2)

Oh, you want to go back to being the village whore? Okay, cool. I swear I don't know why they would think it would be easy to escape. Plus, Sensei saved you from that life and he can't get a complimentary piece on the house, smh. Oh, I get it, you wanted Sensei to do you first ... you didn't have to get violent, LOL.
I know right, where are the girls going to go? They are better off being Sensei’s wives, and if that means having sex with him then so be it, I can imagine worse things like being sent back to the island guys or starving in the woods.

Cant really blame the teacher for losing it when those 2 bitch tries to blame him for what happened to the 2 male students when his hands are tied. Its like they are too stupid to realize he did it to protect them.
How right you are, besides having sex with Sensei is better than being meat toilets for every other island guy.

Sensei was right about that things, they cant let them know that they betrayed the island

But the other hand for plot's sake, we need those 2 girls to play idiot XD
Akane is a fool, where are they going to go? They are better off staying with Sensei, and if that means having sex with him then so be it. Besides Sensei might make a good husband (by island standards) to the girls and a good father to their children since he’s so protective.

Users who are viewing this thread