Ingoshima - Vol. 15 Ch. 162 - Doped Out Through Two Holes (#101)

Dex-chan lover
Remind me again since it has been so long since I've read this but is Akira that military girl that has been helping the protagonist & been in hiding for so long? Idk I think the artist changed her initial design that I thought she's just some random & unfortunate girl. Thanks for the chapter & Alex should've chopped it off way sooner.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Remind me again since it has been so long since I've read this but is Akira the girl that military girl that has been helping the protagonist & been in hiding for so long? Idk I think the artist changed her initial design that I thought she's just some random & unfortunate girl. Thanks for the chapter & Alex should've chopped it off way sooner.
She had a boat that she used during the last storm, thinking that it was the only time when the currents could let her leave that Island, only to be proven wrong and get captured by the islanders.
She technically managed to send a S.O.S. to the outside world

Dex-chan lover
Welp, she's not any more good for anybody but him, LOL. Well, WAS any good because his junk got junked. That was some cartoon level shit right there. Drugs/lubrication or not that should NOT have worked ... physically. Then again we've all been witness to the weird shit going on on this island and we can safely say that EVERYTHING is warped here. Almost seems like someone's fever dream after too many lines of cocaine.

Dex-chan lover
A little late Alex, a little late.
Kind of a shame, I quite liked that girl (or at least her abs).
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
The raws are at 221 chaps at the time of this comment.

We're in this for the long run.
care to spoil what happens if you know? i mean other than struggle snuggles
Mostly interested in what happens to Kaoruko and the two girls that the male sensei saved

Dex-chan lover
Mostly interested in what happens to Kaoruko and the two girls that the male sensei saved
I'll be honest, I have long since lost track of who was who in this story, the characters all look the same to me, so I would not know how to explain.

Here have the link from right here in mangadex and see if you can make sense of whatever is going on there.

https://www.mangabox.me/reader/69552/episodes/

Last edited:
Wow moving way to slow to save your comrade and lover I swear the main cast of this manga are all so useless

kaoruko became one of Gamou’s wives alongside Kiria and several other girls. The other two girls Kana and Akane that Wakabayashi saved were lured into a cave a captured by Kaitani and his island guys. Kaitani and his drugged minions gang raped the girls.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe the author turned Alex into a cuck. I guess only the MC has enough plot armor to remain uncucked. Seriously, waiting until AFTER the guy has fucked and cum inside his woman to intervene? That's bullshit. If Alex was going to intervene he would have done it before the guy put his dick in or AT LEAST before he came inside.
This is the first time I have felt pissed off by NTR .

Users who are viewing this thread