Ingoshima - Vol. 15 Ch. 163 - The Goddess's Blessing (#102)

Dex-chan lover
Sooooo confuzelled ... IDK what the hell is going on anymore. Wait ... I never had a grasp of what was going on in the first place. I mean, I get the gist of what happened but hell if I know ... WHY?

Also, that is some SERIOUS Plot armor there. Also also, Gamou doesn't seem like such a horrible person now ... wait WHAT? SO CONFUSED ... LMAO.

The warrior guys are lucky that their wifeys the idol girls have such melodic voices. I’m curious to see where the warriors and their wifeys go from here. At least Gamou is a reasonable guy since he spared Alex.

Dex-chan lover
Sooooo confuzelled ... IDK what the hell is going on anymore. Wait ... I never had a grasp of what was going on in the first place. I mean, I get the gist of what happened but hell if I know ... WHY?

Also, that is some SERIOUS Plot armor there. Also also, Gamou doesn't seem like such a horrible person now ... wait WHAT? SO CONFUSED ... LMAO.
It bieng a year between chapters definitly doesn't help.
Also not a manga you would want to reread

Fed-Kun's army
Took me a while to remember they were idols, that confused the hell out of me lmao.
Also Gamou has a soft heart? Ish?
Thanks for the chapter l?
He suddenly turned into a pretty boy too. He had a much more rough and rugged look before.

Dex-chan lover
Took me a while to remember they were idols, that confused the hell out of me lmao.
Also Gamou has a soft heart? Ish?
Thanks for the chapter l?
When Korio talked about a prince who used the sword to let a girl off the island, he was talking about a young Gamou.

Users who are viewing this thread