Ingoshima - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Our Becoming Dogma

Dex-chan lover
page 10 *you mustn't waste your sword on such a stupid fight*
me: go fuck yourself you dumb asshole......damn man when i read that shit line my rage just jump over the roof holy shit i really need to chill

stupid shit to brain. For a simple gang up escalates to rape crime, really author?

For fuck sake, no sane man gonna do that. very rubbish garbage logic.....

Dex-chan lover
So she’s responsible for him getting fucked up twice then. I say twice because the ending of the flashback seems to imply that Tachibana quit Kendo after that incident in the bathroom.

Contributor
I really hope Tachibana wound will heal.
He's a great guy and would be a greatxaddition to the active cast.

@skyscar
Well, to be fair, no sane man would gang up someone from the same group in the toilet because of a loss.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this manga is doing the absolutely bare minimum to make me barely not drop it

@Siquall

no sane man would gang up someone from the same group in the toilet because of a loss. ---- well, i find that many in real life. around me or not.

@OmegaDarkKnight

No, just simple gang up to develop to rape crime. from suspension or detention to go behind bar.

if this very logic to you, your living environment is very shit. have my pity.

Dex-chan lover
It was VERY satisfying to see those toilet boys get rekt ... or was it just me? No? Okay then ... carry on with the rekt then.

What a hero....You can literally rape me but leave the guy I obviously love alone...Lady...you are a dumb ass. I respect her bravery but she ain't' too bright.

@doomer

they don't

it's same with korean bullying, they exaggerate the fuck out of it

idk why people take shit they read from a comic and apply it to real life, smh.

Users who are viewing this thread