Ingoshima - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Thirst

Contributor
Ah yeah, worst guy here.
Or to be fair, the only bad guy actually.

Double-page supporter
Man bitch just pick up a rock and fucking bash his head in. With a surprise attack like that, even a woman can kill a dude. Or you can just have sex with him ok

Double-page supporter
After all the nonsense survival bs filler chapters, this one finally reminds me why i followed this manga lol

Power Uploader
There is more ecchi action in the next volume... but also more survival stories and 'fun' with the natives... trying to play catch-up with an ongoing series is not easy...🙃

Dex-chan lover
ah yes the

lets let him rape me because fuck reason amirite trope

Why do none of the woman in this flipping thing have any back bone....They immediately strip when asked to holy shit it's like a parody.

Dex-chan lover
I'm fairly sure she got curvier since she lost her clothing. That is probably to be expected with this sort of story though, much as someone hoarding essential supplies is.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god can this get any more ingenious! Japanese authors sure are creative with their stories /s

Fed-Kun's army
Lol like why? There are two of you girls. Run back to the other girl and fight that bitch. I am sure you two can take care of him lol he is not even build or strong lol

Users who are viewing this thread