Ingoshima - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Approaching Enemies Verified

Dex-chan lover
Yooo ... this dumbass here was really gonna rush into the enemy camp. I mean, there are apparently hundreds of them with the advantage of knowing the layout of the village and having weapons but, I'll run in there real fast like sonic and save my 'friend'. Yeah ... not happening bruh. What exactly was his plan anyway ... I think his other head was doing ALL the thinking. Also, things are moving at a seemingly brisk pace ... if this keeps up this may end up being a good/decent but short manga.

Contributor
Thanks god best girl saved him from doing the same stupid thing his "special person" did.
HURDUH I NEED TO HELP HER

Going 1vsxxx unarmed, you will not help ANYONE, and just be killed or captured, which would be even worse when we looked at the chapter before.

He look like a Intelligent MC most of time, but here, it was not his head who was thinking, but his dick.

Group Leader
@Dipuc4Life
Not really. With the state of the raws, the story is progressing slowly. It's just that the translator team is doing it's best to finish 5 volumes and catch up to the raws. But I agree with your first statement. He'll need to have a high stealth skills similar to Splinter Cell novels to get past those natives and rescue the girl.

That's a dumb trade. MC needs the fuel to get home too. Both sides benefit him.

Akira better just keep searching for the gas rather than risk her life trying to save some girl. MC would have to help her anyway if he wants to leave.

yes your classic american blond hair blue eye american flag hat wearing girl

I really hope this guy gets killed even though hes the mc. He is too emotional, weak and pathetic. Asking a woman for protection? This guy has no dignity.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ this MC is probably dumber than normal shounen brick for brains MCs because for 1 "special" person he's going to charge into a village of crazies who've already shown they are pretty well-armed in comparison and hoping things work out when he's already witnessed several people murdered and as someone else pointed out has shit negotiation ability since its an unnecessary danger to Akira to just detour to rescue someone (whose condition is unknown) when she appears to have a full plan to get the fuel especially since there's nothing stopping her from just knocking MC out again and taking the drone camera

Dex-chan lover
Your special girl is getting fuckeddddddd by the fucking alpha male you fucking beta Mc haahajaj

So the MC was gonna go in there like "Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Fortunate Son" ( Youtube ) ? Idiot MC. The Deal is also dumb. What's he thinking? I am 47 ( Hitman )?...

Double-page supporter
is she the girl from the volume cover or it is another girl?
i hope she isn't gonna be another damsel in distress..

The smart MC sure is annoyingly dumb... Birds of a feather flock together.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this artist sure knows how to draw freaking hot girls. He would be better as a hentai artist.

@Baraka: well, you are worse than him and no one is asking you to die, right?

Users who are viewing this thread