Ingoshima - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Demon Sitting in the Night

Fed-Kun's army
I think that glasses boy will mess things up in the future. Something like the natives find out their hideout and the boat.

I really wonder what's gonna happen to Aoi. Seem like the author had plenty of chance of getting Her done in But won't do it

Dem.. Stupid MC.. Cool your head for a sec.. I feel bad for Akira need to handle MC bullshit everytime.. 😢
And FMC? Got plot protection not get use by the King.. Lmao.. 😂

Contributor
Aoi plot armor is just ridiculous, worst character of this manga, by far.

This artist draws the most attractive babes i've seen in manga.

If he downsized the boobs a little bit, then it would be perfection.

Only a miracle can help Aoi now (Or Author San can help her too) because otherwise we will see some rough and hot (Rape) sex in the next chapters

Dex-chan lover
I guess ... rape incoming? That is unless the plot armor makes it so that she doesn't get fucked next? I can't see a legitimate and realistic scenario where she doesn't get forced to have sex with this guy. I also smell some NTR in the near future. My guess the MC goes to save his girl and happens to see her get ... deflowered and pilfered. Japan sure does LOVE their NTR don't they ... they can keep it LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Im not sure what you are guys are expecting in this kind of manga? A wholesome love story? If you can't handle sexual violence read something else.

Also female MC has a ridiculous amount of plot armor so don't worry little snowflakes.

Dex-chan lover
@Sabin it’s to be expected as much, if female MC hasn’t been violated this far along in the story she’s gonna be fine for the rest of the series

Woahh... That eye in the last panel shows bloodlust instead of... Just lust

Group Leader
NO NTR YET (even in the raws). Nothing's gonna happen to Aoi. She has a ridiculous plot armor.

Dex-chan lover
Something needs to happen to MC cause this is just ludicrous and Aoi has too much luck for being just as irrational

Fed-Kun's army
this only show us if you fuck like a beast the girl will love you

Dex-chan lover
So to fuck another girl yoou have to... fuck another girl? In order to show them... how to... fuck/get fucked?

Dang...

Users who are viewing this thread