Ingoshima - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - What's Important

Fed-Kun's army
poor guy is about to face a bunch of freaks with weapons while he has a group to protect and no weapon to use. this shit isn't looking good for them...

thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I just want the dick cutter to get the most horrible retribution imaginable. fuck FUCK FUCK!!!! You just don't do that shit.

Dex-chan lover
The really messed up part is that ... the pervert/homicidal homo is ROCK hard right now. I mean ... like how do you maintain an erection while trying to kill another person. Guess he's just THAT FUCKED UP in the head. Women and kids need to leave and we pray for your survival. Well, technically they guys really need to protect their ass ... cause that freak wanna poke them ... with ALL his weapons.

Also, is it just me or shouting at the crazy bastard (well technically into the 'void') that just cut off your friends junk (and in so doing egging him on) a dumb idea. Yeah, we get it. The guy is angry and emotionally unstable right now and that makes you do things that are just not sane/smart. But you just put everyone in danger by letting your anger get the better of you. Good going baka.

Group Leader
Random naked guy with sword appeared.
Ambushed a group of kids but missed the first strike.

"I'm going to pound you into a fine paste!!!"
A moment later...
"Surprise Motherf***er!!!"

Dex-chan lover
When you be talking all that shit online and the other guy shows up at your job.

Dex-chan lover
This sub-plot is mind-numbing. Can these idiots just die already so the real plan to ambush the druggie village can get going?

Users who are viewing this thread