Ingoshima - Vol. 6 Ch. 57 - Survival Instinct (Part 1)

Fed-Kun's army
and so arise brothel mothers -.- she know how to fuck but i get the feeling if they escape from this island all girls from them will be nyphos xD

While i did start the manga for the ecchi. But rn i dont care about the ecchi stuff and the story has rather become fun

This became so frustrating and unfulfilling to read. Can you guys start releasing full chapters again?

Dex-chan lover
So this manga is about girls getting raped and turned into nymphos.

Group Leader
If ya would actually read the notice, the reason it's being split up is because they caught up to the original source. Before they were translating from the books, which collected these mini chapters together as 1 chapter. The original source it comes from spits them out like this. If you don't like reading the short chapters, then just don't read until all the parts are out. Nothing the translators can really do about how the original website is releasing the chapters, other than possibly just sitting on them until it's fully released which means yall will be waiting much much longer between chapters. Which, this is a far better way of doing so because then those of us who don't mind can just keep reading, and those of you who do can just wait until it's all out to read.

Users who are viewing this thread