Ingoshima - Vol. 16 Ch. 171 - The Edge of Yomi (Part 1/2) (#110)

Aggregator gang
We are so far in, yet so little happened. If anything this chapter feels like we are back at the start, a bunch of survivors running from islanders (again). Maybe i just forgot how dense other chapters were but i unironically feel like story so far can be summarized in like 10ish chapters without loosing much.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused. I'm always confused. This story makes so little sense
Yeah it moves so slowly and there are always more islanders. I mean at some point the island can't support that large of a population. It's constantly one step forward three steps back for the "survivors".

Why did the translator divide this chapter in half? Is it because this particular chapter is longer than usual? I hope that most of the coming chapters will be translated entirely.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully Keita's vision is true and it means Aoi finally gets the forceful D from Gamou.

Last edited:
Hopefully Keita's vision is true and it means Aoi finally gets the forceful D from Gamou.
I know right, AoI, Naho, and Sakura are the only girls who haven’t had sex as of yet. I hope that Naho and Sakura will have consensual sex with Takasaki and Tachibana.

Users who are viewing this thread