Ingoshima - Vol. 7 Ch. 68 - Egi Festival of Purification (Part 3)

Banned
Please just do it. The only thing she did seems to make everyone goes straight into danger.

Don't do horrible things to my friends huh? Sure...horrible with complete ecstasy on their face.

By the way, it is just me or did the mangaka completly forget about "Psycho" and "Meatbun"? They were last seen in chap 3 running away, and in chap 4 was a throwaway-line that they might have succeded in not getting caught by the islanders. But since then, they weren´t even mentioned, which is weird, since all other people who got a name introduction in chap 1 are either dead or we know what they are doing right now.
I suppose they will suddenly appear as an ass-pull. Or the mangaka simply has forgotten about them.

Calling it now, she wont be ntr'ed, author showed with that dialogue that it wont happen against her will which gives mc enough time to rescue her.

@Snarky I dunno, part of me thinks what'll happen is mc and/or his group will launch a rescue, it'll go sideways and he'll get captured, Aoi will tell Gamou to do whatever he wants to her as long as he lets mc live and he'll be like "I told you you would accept me".

Author's already crossed quite a few boundaries so I'm not sure if Aoi has infinite plot armor or he's saving her for last, for like a chapter long ntr/mindbreak scene.

@MinecraftNoob They outran everyone and got lost, but they found secret bunkers on the island and have been living of the rations in them ever since then...

Users who are viewing this thread