Ingoshima - Vol. 7 Ch. 79 - Egi Festival - Loincloth (Part 3)

I would like to congratulate @Stevostin by correctly assuming he was sucking out that guys innards through his ass last chapter. 🤣 This manga sure does want to go all the way.

Dex-chan lover
even if they win and all, they're still in the arena, the girls are still s*x slaves and they're all fucked 😂

I really hope that the author doesnt pull out a bullshit ''monster gets sudden power-up'' and all of those people die, especially after all the work that they've been seen to put into killing it.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m suddenly curious, someone told me that despite everything that’s happened so far, the main character hasn’t been NTRd yet (or something like that, anyways), is this actually true? It doesn’t matter really, but I’ve honestly totally lost track at this point, just enjoying for the absurdity

Dex-chan lover
@Wreavant Honestly I've only just started reading it and I pretty much skimmed over the whole thing because I can't see myself really getting into this one. But it's true, aside from being forced to kiss a girl (alcohol getting passed to her by mouth) and some very explicit groping, she's been "untouched"

To be honest I find the whole situation silly. They intentionally put her into these crazy positions where it looks like she's gonna get it and then doesn't. I get the impression she will be fine all the way till the end, meanwhile all her friends are basically raped to oblivion so it's hard to take solace in that.

Contributor
IPPON !

@Wreavant

Yes, the main character is not Ntr-ed yet...SADLY.
I'm usually against Ntr, but it would probably be better in this story if he was, because he turn into a idiot when he think about her.

And because i hate character like Aoi who get extremely lucky for no reason when everyone else die/is raped/are slave/etc.
I hate her especially for getting captured because her IQ is a single-digit number.

She's the worst girl of this story.

Double-page supporter
@Siquall I agree with you, aoi held too much plot armor, the main girl should be the military girl instead

Double-page supporter
Did he judo throw him in the last panel or did the monster reversal?

That tiny piece of cloth can strangle and throws that nut guy to the floor.... LoLLLLL

It should be ripped apart because of that nut guy weight long ago forget about tie him and throw him to the floor....

shit turd logic but okay, i m just skim through anyway.

I kinda want to feel what it feels like getting my butthole sucked by a very huge man.😄

@skyscar its fiction. Ever saw a guy that huge who can literally bite your lower half in the first place?

Users who are viewing this thread