Ingoshima - Vol. 7 Ch. 79 - Egi Festival - Loincloth (Part 3)

"kiss my ass"

BHuFhzY.gif

Fed-Kun's army
i've said it better before but damn this manga is good when the mc isn't anywhere near the frame

@kazu19 then, just let s them shot the beam from their eyes to the huge guy and their ass will grow to recover with full HP next ch. with your logic, it should be acceptable. its fiction. LoL

@skyscar you have to be completely braindead to even think about that. point was, theres so many things that are unrealistic here since the very beginning and youre only complaining now -about some minor details, nonetheless.

@kazu19 braindead? tell that yaself dude. LoL

First, go distinguish about unrealistic "plot" and "logic", "reality".

unrealistic plot like this shit about isolated island with some barbarians cult is..... acceptable because if not 90%up of manga will never exist for us to read.

or you prefer ya reason " its fiction" then dont bother to reply me. no point. we are not the same wavelength....

@skyscar ofcourse we wouldnt be on the same wavelength, youre completely disregarding everything because of because of your pride.

if a giant robot suddenly appeared in a medieval theme story, it wouldnt make sense, yes?

unrealistic plot would mean unrealistic thing which is fine, but of course, as long as it is within the "settings" or "theme" of the story and other than that, it becomes bullshit. what youve previously said -shooting beams, body parts recovery? those do not belong in this case, and wouldnt make sense even if its fiction.

that aside, clothes are strong enough to lift people in the first place given the right fabric.

@kazu19 unrealistic youre completely disregarding everything because of your pride. -------- pride? what for? it s just a manga not PhD thesis, mkay? i see only your "its fiction" pride here.

unrealistic plot would mean unrealistic thing which is fine ------ really? it s not like i m serious about the law of physic or science blah blah here. just the realistic and logic of the story here.
you first reply "its fiction" anything can happen. that s why i wrote " shooting beams and regen" is really okay with you?

that aside, clothes are strong enough to lift people in the first place given the right fabric. ------ really? they are "slaves" and expect to have "right fabric"? cum on dude, seriously? shouldnt rags be enough? and it seems you wrote this based on realistic. you said yrself guy that big and can crush skulls bare hand? tell me truthfully do you really think he cannot tear that tiny rag apart with his brute strength or that rag can really lift him consider his weight?

Users who are viewing this thread