Ingrid, the White Deer

The art is not that good and plot is pretty plain...
Well it is a manhwa, not like real life could be applied, but could've been better.
I will wait and see if this improve or if it will fall in the abyss of boredom

There's more chapters available elsewhere, but meh. I spent a couple hours binging the available chapters but high-key regretting it lol.

I don't usually like to throw the word out there but their relationship is really toxic lol. And not just because of the guy. He's a bit of an asshole but really, just seems like a guy with major drug/alcohol problems. At least, he's not being a jerk for being a jerk. He's got his own set of mental health issues and he made is super clear in the beginning that he didn't want to marry her. The FL though... aside from manipulating the guy into marrying her, which was already a questionable premise to begin with, she gets mad at him for being a jerk and claims she gave him the chance to back out that ONE time after forcing him to go along with her plans without his consent... I also hated how they handled the "ex" lover. He rapes another noble woman out of anger/jealousy but that's all OK because she and him were able to say their goodbyes?? Or the fact that the dad beats the shit out of her ex (I don't think they ever even had a relationship so 'ex' is used so loosely here) to the point where he loses his ability to play the piano, tries to force his own daughter to marry some foreign king, slaps her because she almost committed suicide, but is still depicted as a loving but awkward father?? Bruh.

This is pretty depressing and the art is not great.
Regret spending my time reading the entire season 1.

Users who are viewing this thread