Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
i'm pretty sure this serial will get an anime adaptation if they keep writing like this, it is now becoming mainstream genre but they write a really good story so far, i hope the story is not being drag to keep the serial going if this serial ended up being popular
We need something to stop the isekai train. This time, romcom might be that one

Dex-chan lover
sadly nobodies translating it.. the last i read was that father interview. or do you know any sites who picked the LN of this?
so far nobody is picking the LN. The WN version is being translated but it's slow. Personally, I MTL directly over the source. There are minor difference between LN/manga and WN, notably the part where this chapters end.

This story is pretty good, it really feels like he was an worker adult that got time-leaped into high school due to the way he handles the situations that come across him.

Dex-chan lover
And that ends day 1, he managed to get the girl he loves to start having feelings for him. He helped protect her, and encourage her growth so that she can protect herself in the future. Fought back against those attacking him and her, started mending a relationship which was already on thin ice. He did a lot for just one day, and tomorrow will not doubt be just as eventful. Got to get into a good rhythm after all.

Users who are viewing this thread