Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
.... Segs with imout-
giphy.gif

Contributor
"I couldn't possibly think of making her my girlfriend"

...and here's where he trips after hitting the ground running in this second shot at life. I guess things were going far too smoothly, so this obstacle just had to appear. Fortunately, Kanako has become his wingman and is willing to help cure him from Dense Protagonist Syndrome™. Great to see sibling support this time instead of the usual disdain or rivalry. Learning to cook well really paid off for him.

Dex-chan lover

...and here's where he trips after hitting the ground running in this second shot at life. I guess things were going far too smoothly, so this obstacle just had to appear. Fortunately, Kanako has become his wingman and is willing to help cure him from Dense Protagonist Syndrome™. Great to see sibling support this time instead of the usual disdain or rivalry. Learning to cook well really paid off for him.
You know I think the learning to cook well is more unbelievable than the time leap. That would take a lot of time and effort that I don't think a black company slave would have to spare.

Dex-chan lover

Never underestimate the power of  Cook my friend. You could ask walter and jesse how much cooking skill will help you in life!

Anyway, this type of manga where the protagonist travel back to his younger self time is always make me envy ngl. Cause i want to go to the past and fix my old mistake too, sadly we don't have that technology yet 😅

Btw, thankz for the translation, translator-san ✨

Dex-chan lover
The fact that this manga manages to be entertaining without some BS reason like him gaining some superpower or needing to reach a certain goal before something bad happens, or a similar trope, is quite refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
Do actual human beings really think "No, I'm not in love, I just want to support them like an idol!" - What a weird minset. I've seen it a few times now in manga, and it's such a baffling and unbelievable thought.
I'd say since he was a hardcore otaku in his previous life I can see him having that mindset and yes it's a very weird real mindset people have and it's not just japan that does this. Just remember america made the Kardashians famous cause of idolisation.

Users who are viewing this thread