Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Supporter
Big Princess Bride energy coming here...
the-princess-bride-sicilian.gif

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess that the "prince" will either cheat & still lose or he'll accuse Niihama of cheating. Hell I'll even say that he'll lose when he cheat & then accuse Niihama of cheating only to get exposed to which he'll transfer schools again out of shame. Either way I do like Niihama basically just saying "No this stupid" because it really is. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess that the "prince" will either cheat & still lose or he'll accuse Niihama of cheating. Hell I'll even say that he'll lose when he cheat & then accuse Niihama of cheating only to get exposed to which he'll transfer schools again out of shame. Either way I do like Niihama basically just saying "No this stupid" because it really is. Thanks for the translations.
I just read the WN, and let say both Shinichiro and Haruka put the fool in his proper place

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I still feel like the MC overreacted too much to the guy's "challenge". I wish he just told the guy he didn't care and moved on. But then there would be no plot.

I was starting to like how this MC gets into typical nonsensical/annoying manga situations but then resolves them. But since he's playing into the "challenge" which is the most annoying of all, it is disappointing

Whatever I just hope this subplot ends soon.

Dex-chan lover
I still feel like the MC overreacted too much to the guy's "challenge". I wish he just told the guy he didn't care and moved on. But then there would be no plot.

I was starting to like how this MC gets into typical nonsensical/annoying manga situations but then resolves them. But since he's playing into the "challenge" which is the most annoying of all, it is disappointing

Imo the MC does the right thing with wanting to see that "Prince" throw a tantrum after losing, but he could've chosen better responses during that confrontation.

Fed-Kun's army

Well I don't think he's playing into it tbh.
He said that even if he loses he won't listen to the punishment cause he never agreed, but doing so would cause douchebag to flip out.
So the logical decision (Especiallysince he has a chance being 10th) is to beat him and call it quits.
To me anyways

Users who are viewing this thread