Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Wow that I didn't expect to see Haruka express that much anger at him given that she is always giving that gentle appearance in most romance manga. One thing I will say that loser has that no one can take away from him is how diverse of a range he can show his expressions. He should take a career in comedy that focuses on being a clown since that all that he amounts to now after getting on his knees. Great chapter overall & get ready to impress the parents. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
That guy’s facial expressions were crazy.

Yet those weren’t even as crazy as Haruka’s faces.

Edit with my analysis:
It’s pretty obvious that this guy was supposed to be a stand in for all those abusive bosses Nihama had, so this cathartic justice was over the top to get that “revenge” that this story wants so badly (it’s in the title).

This arc was pretty bleh until Haruka destroys him, honestly the only good thing that came out of this. Seeing female leads like this fight back and stand up for what they believe in is the kind of growth I like to see with these wish-fulfillment stories. Usually it’s just the male lead doing everything right and correcting their mistakes but the story also highlights Haruka’s growth as well, despite her not being aware of her sad ending from the other timeline. The arc spent a lot of time with her studying and working hard when previously she would have been coasting and doomed to be in a black company while her family would be ruined (and ultimately lead to her suicide). The ultimate cathartic moment was her fighting back and it was only because of her growth, in a different timeline she probably would have been swept up by everything and have nothing to fight for. It would have been super lame if Nihama stood up for her instead and duked it out, Haruka has as much skin in the game at this point to be upset and angry to just let someone else deal with it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread