Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Supporter
I sure hope that this is indeed the last we see of this guy.
Kinda disappointed MC didn't punch this jackass in the face. Especially after he grabbed her. But on the other hand, seeing her get mad was very interesting.
Having the composure of a middle-aged adult surrounded by immature tennagers is his thing and being the friend and potential love interest of someone higher class (sorry to use the prick's vocabulary, but it's just true) getting physical for any reason would reflect badly on him.
It was weird how he continued to lecture him though.

Dex-chan lover
I was reading some of the other comments in the previous threads saying this dude was a low point in the story and a drag, but is that it for him? Seems like a short arc for as much as I was reading about him.

Dex-chan lover
It's good to see Haruka have more emotional range. I thought while she was a nice character for the MC, she was kinda flat and boring. Shows she can react and get mad. I think it bodes well for MC.

As for the villain, I hope that's the end for him. He's too over the top. He doesn't really fit in with the rest of the characters. I think he would've been better if he toned it down and used a few more logical points.

I think he was close to inflicting psychological damage to MC which he could use as a growth point. Though I guess it was used on Haruka.

Dex-chan lover
AND THEN EVERYBODY CLAPPED
That's really the title of this manga: "I Went Back In Time To See My Childhood Friend But I Ended Up Dabbing On All The Bullies And Then Everybody Clapped?!"

Seriously. Reread everything. That's the plot.

I liked the Web Novel, though there's a couple of "oh no no no no NO NO NO!" bits that make the payoff that much better.
...and the OMG WHAT A TWEEST was m. night shyamalan tier...

Beach episode is best episode, especially with the "What if?" bits.

Group Leader
The winning was cathartic, but this chapter kinda went off the rails.
I'm glad this arc is over now, but can we get some romance going on, please?

Dex-chan lover
man really making faces like he was from Majin Tantei Nōgami Neuro when the criminal gets caught

Dex-chan lover
What a goofy guy. Nice seeing Shijouin-san getting properly angry though. Her developing some confidence and standing up to a bully is a good sign that a better future awaits her, especially since she got Niihama around now.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously though. That's not a face a high school student makes. That's the face of a mass murderer

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha compared go the WN vers. Idiot got completely ignored after being scolded.

As for what to come
This should be the last drama involving anyone else. After this it is about getting to meet the parents and beach episode etc. I dont think there is major drama anymore

Users who are viewing this thread