Inkya Gyaru demo Ikigaritai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - I Want to be a Person Who Can Carry an Umbrella

Dex-chan lover
lol maybe it's 'cause i've always had fairly short/straight hair and never used products or stuff, but i never had issues with humidity affecting my hair (then again the south isn't too humid tho i'd prolly prefer that since 'dry' heat gives me nosebleeds)

and, school regulations aside or so, you'd think there'd be mini folding umbrellas with handle attachments that yo ucan put directly on your bag so you can't lose it lol

Dex-chan lover
ih0hip3.png

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Sweet ending, but I thought the twist would be that someone was stealing umbrellas or something, like why bring to attention that a lot of them are going missing recently?

Dex-chan lover
Sweet ending, but I thought the twist would be that someone was stealing umbrellas or something, like why bring to attention that a lot of them are going missing recently?
Give it a chapter or two. All subplots exist for the sake of the cute couple doing cute things. This chapter had the maximum drama allowed, the rest must be chill vibes.

Dex-chan lover
They are freakin adorable together!:hearts:
Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Meta rom com moment where umbrellas are self aware and become invisible/run away themselves 8D; (i can see a manga doing something like that. or a 'third party' interfering or so)

Group Leader
I think it's just "rainy season > more people have umbrellas > more umbrellas to go missing > umbrellas are thus going missing > PSA keep track of your umbrella"

Fed-Kun's army
every chapter of these sweet precious perfect lesbians heals me enough to add a year to my lifespan

Users who are viewing this thread