Innocent Rouge - Vol. 12 Ch. 88 - Finale L'epilogue de l'histoire des la famille de Sansons ~Meteor Rouge~

thank you so much... this manga will definitely be one of my all time favorite pieces of art,,, ugh the message at the end and everything,,, i cried immediately after charles fell, and cried even harder once realizing they all had their dreams accomplished after death. its hard to accept that most of this is reality, its a deep feeling that leaves me wanting to live though, its weird considering so many times throughout, the manga was very serious and overtly gruesome... at the end there was hope. Im so glad the mangaka decided to leave off on a bittersweet note. thank you.

Fed-Kun's army
Amazingly done, this is one among the art I'll remember.

last thing, due to this version was way too many traps and gheybois.. is Zéro a girl or a boy?

@l_arizz_a @Kieran_2567 Zero's biological sex is never confirmed, and Zero's appearance was only compared to Marie when she was younger. The closest thing that we get to any confirmation about Zero's gender identity is their answer to Henri: "I don't know".

An ending that seemed underwhelming yet, felt impactful on the beauty and flaws of human nature.

Seeing old Charles broke Me… even after all those years he battled to get his point across, I would have liked to see a bit of how marie‘s life was on London, innocent was, TRULY GLIMMERING

Users who are viewing this thread