Insecure Herami Sisters - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
When is Truck-kun gonna do its job ô_ô.. Also, I have a bad feeling about her trying to join some Idol Group and what would happen, if it wouldn't work (I feel like Kira would try something on the higher ups at this point and it's making me feel icky).

Also I feel like just a couple more chapters and she's gonna break at this rate

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
it just still like i said in a comment before makes no sense them being sisters is some sort of huge secret if any thing these idol firms encourage public info on idols hanging out with family especially female family to stop any romance gossip spreading

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Jesus Christ run for your life

Dex-chan lover
She is coming up with whatever bullshit to make sure the little sister is hers alone and it’s probably never gonna work. She already puts her older sister above everything else. This forced drama is doo doo garbage

Dex-chan lover
Well, the big sister is so aware of her own shortcomings that she is blind to her lil' sister yandere tendencies. I don't remember the tags but thriller wasn't in it. But I feel like some ominous shadow is slowly growing behind my back... Well done author 😎

Dex-chan lover
I am now curious what would Kira say if she hadn't checked her gprs first.

I second the sentiment. Karin is once again, ignoring what Kira has to say. "If you say so" even when present with evidence she gives no two shits about their sisterly bond and simply wants Kira all to herself. And while I do not agree with Kira's sociopathic degree of obsession. Karin's level of ignorance is out of hand.

I will repeat my comment from previous chapter, Karin is barking at the wrong tree here.

Also, Thank you for translations!

Group Leader
I feel kind of sad reading this chapter. I wonder what would happen if the true gets out, unless the author intends to really make the sister unit :nyoron:

Thanks for the translation and hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Why do that loser bitch still Think she has any right to talk about other peoples relationships? I wish the author would simply make it so she never shows up again

Dex-chan lover
Have we actually seen if Sera has any talent for being idol and she just got unlucky? Or is she total trash but Kira is too much of a yandere siscon to realize it? I hope their dream can come true and then they can have lots of gentle loving noncon seggs.
I do wonder why their relationship is kept secret. Is it because Kira is so weird about her sister that it would be bad for her image and the managers know that? Or is it something else? Or maybe it's completely arbitrary and is just here because it's part of the premise! Who's to say!

I totally forgot she has a GPS on Sera, lmao...

Now, I'm really curious about why Sera lied to Kira and why she decided to ask Kira to keep being... Kira (a yandere stalker) instead of distancing herself just like that blondie sugested (not like I want them to be separated, but its quite cliche that lot "oh, I'm making problems for X, I'll leave without saying anything)-

I can think two posibilities. One: She's preparing some scenario where she fails, gets sad and says to Kira "Oh, I'm not cut to being an Idol, I give up. Please enjoy your life as an Idol for me". Or two, she really has some imouto issues and don't give a fck about what will happen if they things stay like this. Honestly, I'm all in for the second. Not sure if we can have the incest route, but a MC who's willing to take bad decisions because of anxiety, depression or some dissorder is not something you see everyday-

Last edited:
Have we actually seen if Sera has any talent for being idol and she just got unlucky? Or is she total trash but Kira is too much of a yandere siscon to realize it? I hope their dream can come true and then they can have lots of gentle loving noncon seggs.
I do wonder why their relationship is kept secret. Is it because Kira is so weird about her sister that it would be bad for her image and the managers know that? Or is it something else? Or maybe it's completely arbitrary and is just here because it's part of the premise! Who's to say!
Judging by her performance as a maid and general lack of skills and talents, I think Sera’s just trash. Would also explain why she’s so depressed and critical of herself, I know how that feels.

Users who are viewing this thread