Insecure Herami Sisters - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
"Thats the more reason you should keep your distance"
Heck no. Das btch literally saying she need to throw her family away to chase for fame and money and because das btch fokin jealous for all the attention/love she give to MC

This is my take on everything so far: I honestly feel like with the little drops they had in the previous chapter and this one, Sera may have tried to be an idol but failed to get into an agency after multiple attempts. This led her to go to the maid cafe to get more experience or to deal with the trauma of being rejected. Kira succeeding in being an idol and being better at everything Sera tries to do is why she doesn't talk about her being related to an idol. Sera doesn't want to explicitly use Kira's popularity to gain fame which is why she always tells her to not do anything crazy after she complains to her.

Karin is just the worse and I agree with everyone saying that even if Kira wasn't a Yandere siscon who do you think you are to tell someone to not interact with their family just so they can uphold an idol image? Sera isn't even a bad influence and she was the literal inspiration for her to become an idol. If she actually liked her a lot she would apologize for talking trash about the person who even made Kira be an idol.

Aggregator gang
Thx for the chap

I wanna see how thing will turn out for Sera

This is my take on everything so far: I honestly feel like with the little drops they had in the previous chapter and this one, Sera may have tried to be an idol but failed to get into an agency after multiple attempts. This led her to go to the maid cafe to get more experience or to deal with the trauma of being rejected. Kira succeeding in being an idol and being better at everything Sera tries to do is why she doesn't talk about her being related to an idol. Sera doesn't want to explicitly use Kira's popularity to gain fame which is why she always tells her to not do anything crazy after she complains to her.
Just my opinion, but I think that when you're a nobody, an Idol who got rejected and starting from zero, there's only 2 options for you (aside from giving up): Being a street artist, trying to win some public atention and fannbase or work on a cafe/maid cafe. These are places where some Idols can being their carers, amass a loyal fanbase and hope to meet with a producer who happened to be there (plus, money, we all need money). And, as we know since ch 1, Sera did never sucess on any of these things, making things worse for her mental healt-

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming the girl must have a seriously messed up family if she believes a supportive sister should do so from so far away as to never see her little sister again.

Dex-chan lover
"If she's really your sister, shouldn't she distanced more?"

Wtf??? Since when family encouragement is an obstacle to became an Idol? By anything that's the best thing you can get, A literal support from your family that genuinely cares about you

Users who are viewing this thread