Insecure Herami Sisters - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Honestly feel like story sorta derailed from the initial concept, since that annoying girl in Kira's Group was introduced <_<"..

Can't even recall when we last had interactions between Kira and Sera at this point

Also kinda feel like following chapters are gonna be drama pure, considering Kira clearly doesn't get the core problem and sorta lost sight of her initial goal and glasses girl is causing more havoc for no reason

Dex-chan lover
It's not all sunshine and rainbows... gotta prepare for the ending.

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for Serapi tbf. For Kirapi too. It sucks to have all one's self-esteem get crushed like that.

Dex-chan lover
so Kira has abandonment issues and thinks herself inferior to Sera somehow? And she seems to think that being in a sister unit is the only way to be next to Sera. Meanwhile, Sera is obviously suffering from inferiority complex towards her little sister, grappling with depression (I'm assuming this) because of how she's working part-time at a maid cafe at her age and her chance of being an idol is close to gone by now.

The ideal way to fix this is for them to talk shit out, accept that being a sister unit isn't needed for they to stay together, and for Sera to take Kyapi's offer if she still want to be popular/being in the idol industry.

But somehow I doubt that will happen.

anw, thanks for the chapter!!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The older sister has gotta get her little sister some therapy and properly explain things to her.

Thinking her older sister doesn't see her as good enough is a crazy misunderstanding.

I wonder if the author is going to have kira do something absolutely deranged to kyapi.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, brimstone and hell's fire... Sorry I don't like my yandere siscon so spicy...

Dex-chan lover
Oh... So Kira and Sera ended in a never ending loop of inferiority complex... Yeah we are cooked, this will only go downhill unless we have a real heart to heart and rn the only character that can spark that heart to heart is Kira's simp

Dex-chan lover
honestly? net idol girl is a way healthier fit for MC, she sees HOW to make her an idol and is trying to crack her shell of inferiority to make it happen, younger sister just coddles MC too damned much while unintentionally shoving her aside to "prove her worth" to her older sister in an obsessive way and the simp coworker is a far better fit for the younger sister due to her looking at both of them and going "your relationship is fucked up and should stop because it hurts both of you"

Users who are viewing this thread