Insecure Herami Sisters - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Man, I sure hope Kira is about to go full yandere and finally say something to her cunt of an idol colleague.
I still don't know how she's able to say all that without consequences.
And I don't even care about the sister idol, everyone knows it's not possible, but I just want the two sistera to be happy and maybe have sex or some shit
Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
The hypnotic chapter make this thread much more f-ked up! Sera literally can be a better person without Kira influence, but Kira doesn't want it and want to keep her within her arms.
It's a self-perpetuating cycle. Sera wants to be with Kira so she can't rock the boat or do anything to jeopardize their current living situation, but not rocking the boat also means she has no motivation to try harder, so the idol unit objective just gets pushed further and further back to the point where it's now 99.9% unattainable (at her age and given her skills it's basically a foregone conclusion).

Not to mention Kira also ends up unknowingly reinforcing that by being an actual famous idol as well as getting in the way of any other relationship Sera has, ruining her motivation and forcing her to cling to Kira as her only support.

The two sisters on their own literally just run in circles, and by idolizing each other they bring each other down.

Dex-chan lover
So let's do a recap, we have:
  • Sera, who is a ball of mental issues
  • Kira, her younger sister who is not only obsessed with Sera, but pretty clearly stunted her growth as a person to the point she can barely function by herself
  • Himuro, who is so obsessed with being an idol with Kira that she's blind to her own hypocrisy, since she's the actually selfish person, and that she keeps antagonizing Sera so much that at best she'll lose Kira, at worst she'll get murdered
  • KyaPi, who is a completely random girl who once saw potential in Sera to be a internet idol.
With how serious the drama gets played, I wonder if KyaPi is actually good for Sera, this chapter with her pushing Sera to be honest felt a little manipulative, but then Sera was actually gonna say what she felt and Kira interrupted, so maybe that push was good.

I hope KyaPi is indeed good and it just looked like she was manipulating Sera this chapter, cause honestly? I'm gonna say something I never thought I would say about a yuri, Sera might be better ending alone :notlikethis:

Endgame is definitely either Kira after getting less crazy or KyaPi, hopefully with a side of Himuro getting murdered.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember the idol who works along with Kira but seriously can she fuck off?

Sure she's kinda right but she's just complaining and scolding Sera without offering any help or alternatives to the situation. Also, she even realized that if Sera stops trying, Kira may quit being an idol and yet here she is telling Sera to quit without any clear way of going forward???

Kyapi sure is optimistic and fun. If she could slow down a bit and let the sisters work things out together, that will be great. But with how things current are, I'm 99% sure Kira will resent her for "making Sera quit their idol unit" and tries to stab her.
So I'm here, once again, asking you all to #prayforKyapi.

anw, thanks for the chapter!!
bro looked at every word in this arc and never read a thing, smh

the alternative is for the sisters to separate and MC going off to do something she CAN do rather than fight a situation that has clearly bent her into a purgatory state of denial

just another case of "muh shipping" leading to illiteracy and social ineptness

Dex-chan lover
So let's do a recap, we have:
  • Sera, who is a ball of mental issues
  • Kira, her younger sister who is not only obsessed with Sera, but pretty clearly stunted her growth as a person to the point she can barely function by herself
  • Himuro, who is so obsessed with being an idol with Kira that she's blind to her own hypocrisy, since she's the actually selfish person, and that she keeps antagonizing Sera so much that at best she'll lose Kira, at worst she'll get murdered
  • KyaPi, who is a completely random girl who once saw potential in Sera to be a internet idol.
With how serious the drama gets played, I wonder if KyaPi is actually good for Sera, this chapter with her pushing Sera to be honest felt a little manipulative, but then Sera was actually gonna say what she felt and Kira interrupted, so maybe that push was good.

I hope KyaPi is indeed good and it just looked like she was manipulating Sera this chapter, cause honestly? I'm gonna say something I never thought I would say about a yuri, Sera might be better ending alone :notlikethis:

Endgame is definitely either Kira after getting less crazy or KyaPi, hopefully with a side of Himuro getting murdered.
Himuro has been pretty consistent throughout, saying Sera and Kira are not a match and are detrimental to each other... but she really only cared at the start because of Kira and seems to have essentially lost all interest in Kira outside of her job

Dex-chan lover
Sera is getting cooked mentally, I truly do wonder how the hell she gon handle this tight spot?

Kyra is not helping by having the awareness of a snail 😭

How will she respond?

Dex-chan lover
Worst? That would literally by far be the best outcome of the whole series.

Dex-chan lover
Kyapi's reaction to getting tied up in that futon certainly gave us some new insight into her personality.

Dex-chan lover
What do you think... Persuasive speech or devil's whisper?

We already know that Kyapi is good at dancing and singing, also have a good producing skills admitted by Karin. So Sera is in a good hand.

Also, Sera always happy when got praised by Kyapi. Isn't that a good thing?

Note ... Kyapi love being tied? No wonder she's not flinch when Kira death stare'd her. And no screwdriver threat this time. Lol

Dex-chan lover
Sister fight!!!

This talk has been a long time coming, they both really need this if things are ever going to change between them.

Users who are viewing this thread