Insecure Herami Sisters - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Oof poor Serapi
She got whole bunch of weight, pressure, and get pushed around and of course she will be stressed and tired
Well yeah thanks to that friend of Kira, cuz now this is going to be problematic that Kira will go full thortle yandere mode on her sister, yeah I can see that she will take and keep Serapi in her basement

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember the idol who works along with Kira but seriously can she fuck off?

Sure she's kinda right but she's just complaining and scolding Sera without offering any help or alternatives to the situation. Also, she even realized that if Sera stops trying, Kira may quit being an idol and yet here she is telling Sera to quit without any clear way of going forward???

Kyapi sure is optimistic and fun. If she could slow down a bit and let the sisters work things out together, that will be great. But with how things current are, I'm 99% sure Kira will resent her for "making Sera quit their idol unit" and tries to stab her.
So I'm here, once again, asking you all to #prayforKyapi.

anw, thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
j3f7wc6.png

It might not perfectly fit, but the idea is the same. The one acting out of selfishness calling someone selfish for trying to realize the dream of another doesn't get to talk about selfishness.

Dex-chan lover
I am starting to get fucking annoyed by this series… Why is it that the bitch can just get away with saying all this EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME? When does the yandere that is literally in the title of the series starts to show and get rid of the bitch? Hell at this point I wouldnt even be surprised if the bitch and Kira ends up together🤦🏼‍♂️

Thanks for your work Rosmontis!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oof poor Serapi
She got whole bunch of weight, pressure, and get pushed around and of course she will be stressed and tired
Well yeah thanks to that friend of Kira, cuz now this is going to be problematic that Kira will go full thortle yandere mode on her sister, yeah I can see that she will take and keep Serapi in her basement
At this point I just want Kira to straight up kill the bitch, so we can finally get rid of her annoying messed up head🤦🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Who’s selfish? A sister trying to fulfill a promise or one sassy brat who is clinging to someone coz she is afraid that when Kira quits she gonna end up in the streets?

Hope Kira will be affected by this and take some time off on her idol group

Dex-chan lover
The ppl in here are purposefully ignoring the fact that we know Sera is unable to fulfill her promise with Kira

"Oh but the bitch-" STFU IF THAT BITCH AND KYAPI DIDNT SHOW UP WE WOULD HAVE HAD SUCH A FUCKING STAGNANT SHITSHOW THAT WE WOULD BE INSTEAD COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW SERA HASNT CHANGE A SINGLE BIT.

Sometimes you simply need external forces to come in and break the illusion, snap back to reality, and THEN you can actually do something about the promises you carelessly made

KZO

Dex-chan lover
These side characters are playing with fire, not even worried about their lives being in danger.

Group Leader
The ppl in here are purposefully ignoring the fact that we know Sera is unable to fulfill her promise with Kira
It's even worse than that. Sera is literally incapable of living on her own. She has a super toxic and codependent relationship with her sister, to the point where she'll sacrifice everything just to keep the status quo (ie keep her sister around as her support pillar). I would even wager that she doesn't even go all out on her auditions (whether subconsciously or not) because she ultimately wants things to stay as is.

Like, I get it, I want the two sisters to be together too, but the way their relationship is now is bound to lead to a precipice. Kyapi might be forceful, and sure the other girl doesn't mince words, but literally nothing bug tragedy would happen without external intervention.

Ideally the two will eventually learn to see each other as equals instead of putting each other on a pedestal, and then they can have a healthier sister relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Kira's character is weirdly inconsistent ..

Now she's lashing out and all, but she just let's EVERYTHING pass her Idol member does ?

At this point I feel sorry for Sera, since Kira has a weird doublestandard aswell, considering she takes those weird bait photos with that girl who's constantly at Sera's throat, but gets mad when anyone gets as much as near her.

I really want Kira's Idol Member to suffer some damage aswell, considering she's literally butting into family stuff like she has any say in how they handle anything.

Kyrapi MVP so far, since she's the only one actually looking at Sera and trying to see how she feels, even though she's somewhat pushy with the Group, but it feels more like she does that for Sera herself.

Dex-chan lover
It's even worse than that. Sera is literally incapable of living on her own. She has a super toxic and codependent relationship with her sister, to the point where she'll sacrifice everything just to keep the status quo (ie keep her sister around as her support pillar). I would even wager that she doesn't even go all out on her auditions (whether subconsciously or not) because she ultimately wants things to stay as is.
The hypnotic chapter make this thread much more f-ked up! Sera literally can be a better person without Kira influence, but Kira doesn't want it and want to keep her within her arms.

Users who are viewing this thread