Inshin no Yuki

Saw the Kotaku article about this award winning one shot, bless the guy who TL-d this

Dex-chan lover
Pretty damn good for a 13 year old. Not amazing, but it's way more solid than a lot of stuff I've seen. Thanks for bringing it to us.

Dex-chan lover
The oneshot was deleted before I could even read it, and good luck to see a oneshot officially published one day, unless added as padding to full volume manga of the same author.

Sigh... Better forget about it as I'll probably never be able to read it.

Group Leader
Ero-manga sensei IRL, minus the ero. In all seriousness, this looks really good. Quality of the art and skill-wise is already on par with many fully fledged series (even surpassing some others) that have been in the game for years. Looking forward to see what this young artist puts out in the future.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, legit JC mangaka.
Not sure if it's cause the translation but the flow of speech is kinda weird. Pretty good art and mature story for a middle schooler work though.

If I hadn't read the mangaka's age in the description, I really would never have guessed this was made by a 13 year old. Promising stuff!

Aggregator gang
Promising talent and insight from a JC. I look forward to seeing her aptitude will take her.

A pretty solid oneshot in itself, brief, but has the nice feeling of something beginning.

Gotta say I wish I was this talented when I was 13. I mean if this is the start I can only imagine the progress this mangaka can make if she continues to apply herself.

Users who are viewing this thread