Insomniacs After School - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - Disorder Star

Dex-chan lover
What really just sucks is how university (and high school) exams are organized in Japan. Everyone takes them at the same time and you only get like one or two chances (and they’re on specific dates). You can try again the next year but then there’s a massive stigma or being a year behind. Its been a while since I actually learned about it so I’m light on the details, but I’m just thinking needing surgery shouldn’t be this stressful because of academics. Like even the idea of resting at home and postponing an important surgery to be able to take an exam and study is crazy.

Dex-chan lover
I don't have the patience to wait for the translated volumes, so I'm following the raws for some time and trying to read. When this chapter came out it hit specially hard, because in the same day the same thing happened here in my house, my mother went back to the cancer hospital and they confirmed that she will have to treat skin cancer again.

Our problems aren't at the same level as the ones in the story, specially my specific health problems, but I still can identify with Magari. There is a latter chapter that hit me specially hard, "Vietnam Flashbacks" are real.

I already cared very much about these characters, but lately their struggles are getting more personal.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Naaaww, this chapter sucked. Poor Magari and I kinda feel bad that Gan-chan didn't want to meet up with his mom, it must have been years

Users who are viewing this thread